|SKU||DESCRIPTION||AIR VOLUME||POWER||QUANTITY||PRICE||ADD TO CART|
|AN800||AirNugz 800||Variable 200 - 800 cfm||115 V, 3 A, 60 Hz||1 Each||$1,243||
|AN805||AirNugz 800||Variable 200 - 800 cfm||230 V, 1.7 A, 50/60 Hz||1 Each||$1,243||
The AirNugz 800 Filtered Air Purifier is a powerful portable filtration system engineered for critical air filtration and odor neutralization. By combining true DUAC filtration (Dual Activation) with the "Duac-Pure" three stage odor controlling iflter, the Airganics AirNugz is the most efficient filtration system in its class.
Suitable for small rooms up to 2000 square feet, the AirNugz 800 can be suspended to save valuable space. If your room is smaller than 2000 square feet, the variable speed knob can be used to adjust the speed between 200 and 800 cfm.
The heavy duty roto molded box is leak-proof and virtually indestructible.
- 16 x 16 x 3 in. Fill-Pure DUAC Honeycomb Filter (5 lbs of dual activated media)
- 16 x 16 x 1 in. Fill-Pure Tri-Tek PreFilter
- 16 x 16 x 1/2 in. Fill-Pure MERV Filter
Low power requirements
Drawing only 3 amps, the AirNugz 800 can be daisy chained up to three units. The built in GFCI outlets allow for safe and effective operation. The AirNugz straight through design makes it ideal for virtually any application.
Utilizes standard "Lay flat" or flex ducting
10 in. intake to 12 in. exhaust vacuum ports allows for maximum airflow with little restriction. Ducting can be used to exhaust filtered air outside or to bring in fresh air from outside.
- Low power requirements
- Variable speed adjustment, delivers 200-800 CFM
- The tri-gasket filter sealing flange assures leak proof operation
- Three stage filtration through DUAC Honeycomb Filter, Tri Tek and MERV dust filters
- Easy filter change with the quick release intake door
- Integrated nesting allows for the stacking of up to 3 machines
- Built-in GFCI outlet allows you to connect multiple equipment up to 15 amps
- 10 to 12 inch vacuum ports allows for maximum airflow
- Available in a variety of power sources (115V-230V, 50/60 Hz)
- No installation necessary. Turnkey system. Plug and filter!
- Removes any organically generated odor via the DUAC Honeycomb Filter
- Exhaust clean odorless air after filtration
- Increase airflow in greenhouses
- Renew fresh clean air supply
- Portable and easily movable and transportable
- Variable speed rheostat permits user to adjust the air exchange rate
- Prevents cross contamination by odor
- Restore outside air quality inside any close space
- Air purification for food processing facilities grow area and laboratories