|SKU||DESCRIPTION||CAPACITY||TEMPERATURE RANGE||ELECTRICAL||QUANTITY||PRICE||ADD TO CART|
|AT09-UL.110||Vacuum Oven, 5 Sided Heating & SST Tubing/Valves, UL/CSA Certified||0.9 cu ft||ambient to 480°F||110V, 60Hz||1 Each||
|AT09-UL.220||Vacuum Oven, 5 Sided heating & SST Tubing/Valves, UL/CSA Certified||0.9 cu ft||ambient to 480°F||220V, 50/60Hz||1 Each||
The Ai AccuTemp 0.9 cubic foot vacuum ovens, come standard with all stainless steel tubing/compression fittings, stainless steel vacuum/vent valve, oil-filled vacuum gauge, 5 sided pad heating technology and two year warranty. The thermal-conductive aluminum pan shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity inside the chamber, while our 3rd gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C.
AccuTemp-09 series digital desktop vacuum ovens feature a 0.9 cubic foot easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large dual-layer tempered glass safety window and small footprint. These ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is 100% quality controlled.
Attention: Before initial use, run oven at 400°F without vacuum for 15 minutes to burn off any residue that may have been introduced during the manufacturing process.
Important! Never leave your oven unattended while operating.
- All stainless steel internal tubing and compression fittings provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- New 5 sided pad heating technology and aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity and faster heating rates (25% faster in our lab test).
- Adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port.
- 3rd gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 1/2" tempered safety glass.
- 3" thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure's outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- All ovens shipped from New Jersey or Nevada for quick delivery, and come with two year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
Manufactured in accordance with:
- UL 61010-1
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
|Electrical||110V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1500 watts
220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 5.5A, 1200 watts
|Chamber Dimensions||12 x 12 x 11"|
|Chamber Material||Stainless steel|
|Chamber Capacity||0.9 cubic feet|
|Temperature Controller||3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display|
|Temperature Range||ambient to 480°F|
|Temperature Accuracy||+/- 1°F|
|Temperature Uniformity||+/- 6% of setpoint|
|Timer Range||1 to 9999 minutes|
|Warm-Up Time to 100°F||40 minutes|
|Ultimate Vacuum Level||better than 500 microns/millitorrs
(may vary based on your altitude)
|Vacuum Gauge Range||0 to 30 inch mercury|
|Vacuum Port||KF25 flange x 1|
|Vent Port||3/8" hose barb|
|Weight||Unit: 90 Lbs, shipping: 175 Lbs|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||Unit: 23.4 x 17.25 x 19"
With handle and vacuum port: 23.4 x 20 x 19"
Shipping: 29 x 29 x 29"
|Shelves||4 aluminum slide-in shelves (included)|
|Shelf Size||11.5" x 11.25"|
|Shelves Maximum Area||129.4 x 8 = 7 sq ft or 1035 inch2|
|Distance Between Shelves||One Inch|
|Observation Window||1/2" tempered safety glass|
|Safety||Built-in circuit breaker, controller overheat protection, secondary over-temp protection dial|
|In-Door Lights||White LED|
|Compliance||UL/CSA (E482564), CE|