|Image||SKU||Description||Max Temperature||Certification||Heating Element||Tube OD||Electrical||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
||TFM3.1200||Ai Tube Furnace, 3-Zone||1200°C||CE||MoSi2||60 mm||208-240V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH||1 Each||
||TFM3.1200-UL||Ai Tube Furnace, 3-Zone||1200°C||UL/CSA, CE||MoSi2||60 mm||208-240V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH||1 Each||
||TFM3.1700||Ai Tube Furnace, 3-Zone||1700°C||CE||Kanthal resistance coil wire||60 mm||208-240V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH||1 Each||
||TFM3.1700-UL||Ai Tube Furnace, 3-Zone||1700°C||UL/CSA, CE||Kanthal resistance coil wire||60 mm||208-240V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH||1 Each||
Built with quality
Ai TFM3 series 3-zone tube furnaces are manufactured for quality and durability. The furnace hearth is built with Mitsubishi (Japan) high quality fiber materials. A high-precision Shimade fp93 temperature controller maintains temperature with +/-1 °C accuracy and 40 programmable segments. The furnace housing keeps the furnace housing at a safe, low temperature with double-layer steel and two built-in cooling fans. And because the furnace tube is sealed by stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges, the TFM3 series can be used under vacuum conditions.
All TFM3 tube furances are CE certified.
Top-notch heating elements
- The 1200°C model (#TFM3.1200) is manufactured with Kanthal resistance wire from Sweden. Kanthal wire is renowned for trouble-free production thanks to its consistent resistivity.
- The 1700°C model (#TFM3.1700) is built with SiC and MoSi2 heating elements. These quality heating elements allow the unit to reach its high temperature.
The Ai TFM3 series units feature a built-in USB/RS485 interface for connecting to a computer. A software & cable kit is provided with each purchase. The software allows you to control the temperature and other parameters from a Windows PC. Historical performance can be recorded for later study and reference.
- Furnace overheat protection cuts off power when temperature is over the desired range.
- Thermocouple protection cuts off power when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctioned.
- Temperature variation protection cuts off power when the difference between actual temperature and target temperature is off the desired range. (refer to controller’s manual)
- Power failure protection resume furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is back up.
- Stainless steel flange support makes sure the tube and flanges are secure and in their absolute position, it also longer the life of the tube.
Warning! Never fill the furnace with explosive gases. This includes hydrogen, carbon monoxide and methane.
|Electrical requirements||208-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, single phase||208-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, single phase|
|Tube material||Quartz||High purity (99%) alumina ceramic|
|Min. working temperature||Ambient||300°C|
|Max. working temperature||1200°C (each zone)||1700°C|
|Max. constant working temperature||1100°C (each zone)||1600°C|
|Rated vacuum pressure||0.001 Pa / 0.0075 millitorr / 0.00001 mbar||0.001 Pa / 0.0075 millitorr / 0.00001 mbar|
|Rated positive pressure||0.02 MPa / 150 torr / 3 psi||0.02 MPa / 150 torr / 3 psi|
|Refractory lining||Mitsubishi (Japan) high quality 1600 grade fiber alumina||Mitsubishi (Japan) high quality 1800 grade fiber alumina|
|Heating element type||Kanthal resistance coil wire (each zone)||MoSi2|
|Temperature controller||Shimaden fp93 with 4 programs and 40 segments||Shimaden fp93 (Japan) with 4 programs and 40 segments|
|Max heating rate||20°C/min||10°C/min|
|Recommended heating rate||10°C/min||5°C/min|
|Heating zone length||8 inches (each zone)||8 inches (each zone)|
|Constant temperature zone length||4 inches (each zone)||6.5 inches (each zone)|
|Temperature controller precision||+/- 1°C||+/- 1°C|
|Vacuum sealing flange kit||Stainless steel, with 1 vacuum gauge, 2 valves and 4 thermal ceramic blocks||Stainless steel, with 1 vacuum gauge, 2 valves and 4 thermal ceramic blocks|
|Compliance||UL/CSA (optional), CE||UL/CSA (optional), CE|
|Tube size||60 mm x 1300 mm||60 mm x 1300 mm|
|Maximum output||1.5 kW (each zone||5 kW (each zone)|
Included with purchase
|Tube furnace||1 pc|
|Stainless steel vacuum sealing flange set w/ pressure meter||1 set|
|Tube||1 pc (Quartz for TFM.1200, Alumina ceramic for TFM.1700)|
|Flow meter||1 pc|
|Spare heating element||2 pcs (TFM3.1700 only)|
|Stainless steel hook||1 pc|
|Alumina ceramic thermal block||2 pairs|
|Thermal gloves||1 pair|
|Spare fuse||2 pcs|
|USB/RS485 computer interface kit||1 set|
|Furnace operation manual||1 pc|
|Shimaden fp93 temperature controller manual & software||1 pc|