|SKU||DESCRIPTION||ELECTRICAL||QUANTITY||PRICE||ADD TO CART|
|CV11.110||Ai CleanVac 11 cfm Compact Oil Free Dry Scroll Pumps||110V 60Hz||1 Each||
|CV11.220||Ai CleanVac 11 cfm Compact Oil Free Dry Scroll Pumps||220V 50/60Hz||1 Each||
|CV22.110||Ai CleanVac 22.3 cfm Compact Oil Free Dry Scroll Pumps||110V 60Hz||1 Each||
|CV22.220||Ai CleanVac 22.3 cfm Compact Oil Free Dry Scroll Pumps||220V 50/60Hz||1 Each||
The Ai CleanVac Series are compact, lightweight, oil free dry scroll vacuum pumps that will take your equipment's vacuum down to micron level in minutes. These scroll pumps are completely oil free with low ultimate pressures, low power consumption low vibration and low noise. CleanVac offers a clean vacuum environment and eliminate the nuisance of cumbersome lubricant maintenance or sealing water administration, they are also free from installation restrictions because of its air-cooled system.
Standard adjustable gas ballast is designed to allow purposefully pull a less deep and slower vacuum by opening the gas ballast, allowing dry air to go directly into the pump and diluting the vacuum pull, and it also helps keep moisture, solvent, and other contaminants from getting stuck in the pump, and instead passing through to the exhaust.
CleanVac series scroll pumps also feature the latest in tip seal technology giving significantly longer life between tip seal changes. These pumps are designed for reliable long time continuous operation. Comes standard with all necessary fittings and an exhaust filter/silencer.
Free exhaust filter/silencer with fitting, KF25 flexible stainless steel bellow (3.3 ft), clamps and centering rings set included.
IMPORTANT! DO NOT use the CleanVac pump to pump organic solvents (including butane), alcohol vapor, pyrophoric or explosive gas mixtures. Pumps should always be ran in a well ventilated area.
- Completely lubricant free and oil free means clean vacuum to prevent cross contamination.
- No tedious oil change or daily maintenance. No oil leak, oil back-flow or oil mist issues.
- Adjustable gas ballast.
- Exhaust filter/silencer with easy-to-change replaceable filter element.
- Heavy duty structure and designed for reliable long time operation.
- Low ultimate vacuum, low noise, low vibration and low power consumption.
- All necessary fittings and filter included for immediate use.
- One year standard manufacturer warranty.
- Gas recovery devices
- Sputtering, vacuum deposition and ion plating equipment
- Accelerator, synchrotron radiation
- Leak detectors
- Vacuum furnaces, heat treatment furnaces
- Vacuum packaging machines
|Electrical||110V or 220V, 50/60Hz 1Ph, 550W||110V or 220V, 50/60Hz 1Ph, 750W|
|Pumping Rate||10.9 cfm||22.3 cfm|
|Ultimate Vacuum without gas ballast||19 micron/millitorr||7.5 micron/millitorr|
|Cooling||Air cooled||Air cooled|
|Inlet/Outlet Connection||KF25/NW25 flange||KF40/NW25 flange|
|Motor Rate||1680 rpm||1680 rpm|
|Working Temperature||41°F to 104°F||41°F to 104°F|
|Unit Dimensions (LxWxH)||19 x 11 x 13"||20 x 12 x 14"|
|Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH)||26 x 18 x 19"||26 x 18 x 19"|
|Unit Weight||70 Lb||84 Lb|
|Shipping Weight||92 Lb||110 Lb|
|Noise Level||< 61 dB(A)||< 63 dB(A)|
|Warranty||One Year||One Year|