|SKU||DESCRIPTION||CAPACITY||TEMPERATURE RANGE||EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS||ELECTRICAL||QUANTITY||PRICE||ADD TO CART|
|CDO-28-CS||CDO-28 Drying Decarboxylation Forced Air Oven||28 cu ft||ambient +36 to 350°F||43"W x 85.5"H x 34.3"D||230V - 240V / 1ph / 26AMP (Requires 30 AMP Circuit)||1 Each||
Cascade’s CDO-28 is purpose-built for large-scale, industrial decarboxylation of material with additional features:
- Built-in Humidity Sensor assists in dryness targets
- Stay in place sliding extension shelves
- NRTL Certification
- Temp rated fine micron mesh bags for ground material
This powerful, large capacity forced air laboratory oven uses heated air to remove unwanted compounds from products that are not temperature sensitive. Our ovens feature horizontal airflow that enables more consistent distribution of air. They are designed to have uniform temperatures and airflow across the shelf space from right to left.
The CDO-28 includes a built-in humidity sensor and fine micron mesh bags for drying or decarboxylating powders or ground material.
- R&D, laboratory scale forced-air convection drying
- Decarboxylation processes
- Drying organic material. Drier material will yield better results than processing wet material. Removing as much moisture as possible pre-processing will save time in in the post process of vacuum purge and winterization.
- Lab glassware dryer
Model CDO-28 Features
- Horizontal Airflow. The airflow moves uniformity across the shelf space from right to left
- Digital set-point control, timer and overtemp failsafe protection
- Humidity sensor displays relative humidity / moisture levels during process
- Stainless steel interior / Food lab-grade construction
- Includes 6 sliding, extend and stay in place shelves for ease of loading. Stainless Steel.
- Includes 6 temp-rated, fine micron mesh bags for easy loading & uniform drying of messy powders, ground up or turbulent materials
- Fast heat-up: 24 Minutes to 300°F / Uniformity: +/- 3.5°F
- Triple wall construction meets CE, UL and TUV requirements to keep work-spaces cool.
- Quality made in Oregon USA
- 1 Year Warranty
The Cascade Difference
Basic forced-air lab ovens are mass-produced and sold by many large scale laboratory equipment distributors. But there are key differences between Cascade and other less costly, often imported lab ovens:
Independent Overtemp Failsafe Protection
NRTL Certification. No Extra cost.
The CDO-28 Oven comes certified by the Nationally Recognized Test Lab, TUV. This certification is a requirement by many municipalities.
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1:2012
- +UPD No. 1:2015-07 + UPD No. 2:2016-04
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-2-010:2015
- UL 61010-1:2012-05
- UL 61010-2-010:2015
- EN 61010-1:2010
- EN 61010-2-010:2014
|Volume||28 Cubic Ft.|
|Interior||31.5"W x 60.5"H x 26"D / 800mm x 1,537mm x 661mm|
|Exterior||43"W x 85.5"H x 34.3"D / 1092mm x 2171mm x 871mm|
|Temperature Range||36°F above room temp to 350°F|
|Temp Recovery @ 240°F||Door Open 30 Seconds:3 min to stablize
Door Open 60 Seconds:5 min to stabilize
|Linear Shelf Space Airflow||17.1 cubic ft per min|
|Air Intake||Adjustable. Top 2.75" Dia|
|Air Exhaust||Adjustable. Top 2.75" Dia|
|Shelves||Comes with 6 each. Height Adjustable.
Surface Area: 31"W x 23"D
Weight Capacity: 75 lbs
|Mesh Bags||Comes with 6 Temp Rated Mesh Bags
Dimensions: 27.5"W x 21.5"D
|Power Option||230V - 240V / 1ph / 26AMP
Requires 30 AMP Circuit
Oven Must Be Hardwired By Electrician
(will also run on 208V)
|Weight||565 lbs / 256 Kg
Shipping Weight: 640 lbs / 290 Kg