|SKU||DESCRIPTION||CAPACITY||TEMPERATURE RANGE||EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS||INCLUDES||ELECTRICAL||QUANTITY||PRICE||ADD TO CART|
|TVO-2-PROPKG||TVO-2 PRO Complete Vacuum Purge Drying Oven Package||1.67 cu ft||26 to 250°F||18.8"W x 24.5"D x 24.5"H||Vacuum Oven, Vacuum Pump & MAX EVAP Connection Kit||110-120V / 1ph / 6A 50/60Hz||1 Kit||
|TVO-2-PROPKG-2||TVO-2 PRO Complete Vacuum Purge Drying Oven Package||1.67 cu ft||26 to 250°F||18.8"W x 24.5"D x 24.5"H||Vacuum Oven, Vacuum Pump & MAX EVAP Connection Kit||220-240V / 1ph / 4A 50/60Hz||1 Kit||
The TVO-2 PRO Package is a 2 cubic foot, benchtop vacuum oven with a powerful, clean, oil-free scroll pump. It is an ideal benchtop set up for vacuum drying or purging temp sensitive material but at faster rates, with deeper vacuum and optimized vapor flow rates. This complete system will liberate solvents, water or other unwanted compounds in a small batch, laboratory environments.
The TVO-2 PRO Package allows for expandability.
Easily connect another vacuum oven to the large pumping system to increase capacity and save on future costs.
The TVO-2 PRO Package reduces purge and dry times.
Our MAX EVAP Connection Kit allows water, solvents, surfactants, outgassed material the largest exit path off your product and out of the oven. The MAX EVAP connection kit features a large 1"" diameter oven exit port, 1" diameter KF-25 lines and KF-25 adjustable vacuum valve. Much larger vapor flow path than traditional 3/8th diameter tubing.
TVO-2 PRO Package Includes:
- Cascade Sciences TVO-2 vacuum oven
- 5 stackable, flexible aluminum shelves in 1", 2" and 3" heights
- Agilent IDP7, 5.4CFM dry scroll pump
- MAX EVAP vacuum oven to pump connection kit. This special connection kit optimizes flow rates with a large 1" dia exit path out of oven, large, vacuum rated 1" diameter lines, a large 1"dia vacuum valve and into the 1" diameter vacuum pump inlet. At no time is the outgas load restricted or flow reduced. Also includes the KF-25 hardware.
TVO-2 Vacuum Oven Features
- NRTL Certified by TUV
- Flexible shelving configuration of 5 each 11.5" x 19" stackable shelves
- Stable temperature control. Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Solvent resistant BUNA door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches of mercury
- Smooth, quarter-turn vacuum and vent valves
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAX EVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
- 120V or 220V power options are available
- Quality Tempered Rated Glass NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007 156CFR/201 11 SGCC -2577 1/2 UA
- Adjustable leveling feet insure your unit sits solid and level in the workspace
Agilent IDP7 Dry Scroll Pump Features
- Oil-Free. Eliminates contamination risk. Will not smoke out exhaust, no filter required.
- Quiet (for a vacuum pump)
- 5.4 CFM pumping speed
- Ulitmate vacuum: 2 x 10-2 Torr
- 120V / 1ph power
- 120V or 220V / 1ph power - flexible configuration
- Adjustable "gas ballast" allows for better solvent tolerance / ingestion
- Maintenance requires the replacement of a single "tip seal". Low cost of ownership.
- Powerful enough to accomodate a second vacuum pump
Exceptional Temperature Control & Stability
The Cascade TVO-2 uses a unique control logic not found in most lab grade vacuum ovens. The temperature probe is INSIDE the oven, which minimizes temperature overshoot and delivers best-in-class temperature stability and uniformity particularly in the low temperature ranges. Accurate, stable temps throughout the TVO-2 eliminate hot and cold spots, making accurate use of every inch of shelf space.
Independent Overtemp Failsafe Protection
The Cascade Sciences TVO-2 is equipped with a heating cutoff system that will automatically stop power to the heaters when the oven shelf temps exceed 392°F or 200°C. This protection system will provide peace of mind for overnight processing or unattended vacuum bake outs.
NRTL Certification #U8 170464972 077. No Extra cost.
The TVO-2 Vacuum Oven comes certified by the Nationally Recognized Test Lab, TUV. This certification is a requirement by many municipalities. Rigorous Quality Assurance in an ISO Certified, USA Manufacturing Facility.
Cascade Sciences manufactures our ovens in Oregon, USA. We are proud of our ISO 9001 Certification/Accreditation. Each oven completes a series of quality assurance procedures before shipment:
- Chambers are vacuum tested after welding for vacuum integrity
- Electrical & mechanical safety is thoroughly tested in compliance with TUV requirements
- Functional testing verifies user settable items consistent with most lab protocols/usage models
- Temperature verification includes calibration & temp chamber uniformity following ASTM standards
- Units are cleaned and packed in ISTA tested, certified packaging materials
Digital Vacuum Gauge
The digital vacuum gauge installed on the TVO-2 is factory default set to read in inches of mercury ("Hg) with a scale of 0 - 29.9"Hg. Change the unit of vacuum measurement to read in a wide variety of units from mmHg, bar psi, kPa, cm2, mmH20. Zero out the vacuum gauge to calibrate for just above sea level adjustments.
Log Temperature & Vacuum With Data Port
The TVO-2 features a rear mounted data port which outputs a digital log line once per minute. Viewing/logging this data requires terminal emulator software such as the open source (BSD License) emulator Tera Term.
Equipped For Inert Gas Backfill. Built-In Safety Relief
Introduce inert gasses such as nitrogen, argon, helium, etc. as part of your process via the 1/4" rear vent barb. The maximum backfill pressure is 15PSI. In an overpressure situation, a simple, built-in safety relief allows gasses to escape via a spring loaded tempered window.
Flexible Pumping / Feedthru Connection Ports
For even faster evaporation, purging or drying the TVO-2 PRO Package includes the MAX EVAP connection kit. The MAX EVAP connection kit secures to the oven's rear 1" dia KF-25 port located on the back center of the chamber. The MAX EVAP connection never reduces flow by continuing with 1" diameter vacuum rated clear lines, a 1" dia KF-25 side mounted vacuum valve and KF-25 fittings and hardware. This KF-25 port can also be used to run temperature feedthrus, or monitoring sensors inside the vacuum chamber during processing.
Stackable Shelf Design For Maximum Temperature Conduction
Under vacuum, there is no air inside a vacuum oven. Temperatures are achieved by a process of conduction and radiation to move temperatures into the product inside the oven. Cascade’s stackable shelf design makes the most of this opportunity by making the chamber longer and narrower, rather than square and supplies stackable shelfs in multiple height configurations to allow for the fastest, most uniform transfer of heat.
Ergonomically Designed, Easy Quarter-Turn Valves
For anyone that has struggled with consistently turning the small, round, low-quality vacuum/vent valves, relief is in sight. You will love our large, quarter-turn vacuum/vent valves. Your wrists will thank you!
ANSI Rated Tempered Glass + USA Made Steel
Cascade ovens are made in Oregon, USA with high quality materials. Our glass is NGI-USA Tempered and certified to ANSI Z97.1.2007 16CFR / 201 11. Our door handles are rugged brushed steel, not plastic. Our vacuum vessels are constructed with American made steel. We’ve tried lower cost, imported steel, but over time, vacuum chambers made of lesser quality/lower tolerance material cannot withstand the flex and pressure changes of vacuum pumping/venting/purging. This can deteriorate vacuum integrity and the oven will lose its ability to hold vacuum.
|Volume||1.67 Cubic Ft. / 47.2 Cubic Liters|
|Interior||12"W x 20"D x 12"H / 305mm x 508mm x 305mm|
|Exterior||18.8"W x 24.5"D x 24.5"H / 478mm x 622mm x 622mm|
|Low Temperature Processing Range||26°F to 250°F (121°C)|
|Temperature Uniformity||+/- 1.5°F @ 105°F (40.5°C)|
|Temperature Stability||+/- 0.4°F @ 105°F(40.5°C)|
|Vacuum Valve||1/4 Turn Lever|
|Vent Value||1/4 Turn Lever|
|Interior Lighting||LED Strips (Rated to 150C)|
|Glass Window||Tempered NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007|
|Vacuum Gauge||Digital. 0 to 29.9"Hg
Reads in mmHg, bar psi, kPa, cm2, mmH20
|Temp Controller||Digital Set Point
Accurate Within 1°F
Independent Overtemp Failsafe
|Ports (Rear)||Vacuum: 3/8" Barb
Vent: 1/4" Barb
Auxiliary: KF-25 Port
MAX EVAP Connection Kit
Data: Log temp & vacuum levels
|Inert Gas Introduction||Yes. Via 1/4" Vent Barb
15 psi max inlet pressure
|Power Options||110V - 120V / 1ph / 6A 50/60Hz
NEMA 5-15 Power Outlet
Full Power 2456 BTU/hr
220V - 240V / 1ph / 4A 50/60Hz
NEMA 6-15R Power Outlet
Full Power 3275 BTU/hr
1" High: 1 each
2" High: 2 each
3" high: 2 each
|Door Gasket||12" x 12"
Solvent Resistant BUNA Standard 221°F to 105°C Rated
|Weight||148 lbs / 67.1 Kg
Shipping: 183 lbs / 83 Kg
|Agilent IDP7 Vacuum Pump||Oil-Free, Scroll Pump
|Ultimate Pressure||2 x 10-2 Torr|
|Shipping Dimensions||33"L x 33"W x 47"H
Oven Class 85
Gaskets not included