|SKU||DESCRIPTION||CAPACITY||TEMPERATURE RANGE||EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS||INCLUDES||ELECTRICAL||QUANTITY||PRICE||ADD TO CART|
|TVO-5-PROPKG||TVO-5 PRO Complete Vacuum Purge Drying Oven Package||4.5 cu ft||26 to 250°F||26.5"W x 34.5"D x 32.3"H||Vacuum Oven, Vacuum Pump & MAX EVAP Connection Kit||110-120V / 1ph / 14A 50/60Hz||1 Kit||
|TVO-5-PROPKG-2||TVO-5 PRO Complete Vacuum Purge Drying Oven Package||4.5 cu ft||26 to 250°F||26.5"W x 34.5"D x 32.3"H||Vacuum Oven, Vacuum Pump & MAX EVAP Connection Kit||220-240V / 1ph / 7A 50/60Hz||1 Kit||
The TVO-5 PRO Package pairs our TVO-5 vacuum oven with the Agilent IDP7 5.4 cfm oil free scroll pump and our fast MAX EVAP connection kit. It's an ideal benchtop set-up for high production vacuum drying or purging. The Agilent scroll pump pulls deep vacuum to 5 x 10-2 torr range and has a low cost of ownership. It can be maintained and cleaned in house.
Vacuum oven and pump are connected via our MAX EVAP connection - giving water, solvents, surfactants, any outgassing material the largest exit path off the product and out of the oven. The MAX EVAP connection kit features a large 1"" diameter oven exit port, KF-25 lines and a KF-25 precision adjustable vacuum valve to reduce purge and dry times.
The TVO-5 (also known as Model CVO-5) vacuum oven offers incredible temperature stability for vacuum drying and purging of pharmaceuticals, botanicals, slurries, or any temperature sensitive material. This vacuum oven will liberate solvents, water or other unwanted compounds in a small batch, R&D, laboratory environments.
Both oven and pump can run off a single dedicated 120V / 1ph / 20 AMP circuit.
TVO-5 PRO Package Includes
- Cascade Sciences TVO-5 vacuum oven
- 5 stackable, flexible aluminum shelves in 1"", 2"" and 3"" heights
- The clean, quiet Agilent IDP7, 5.4 CFM oil-free scroll vacuum pump
- Passive filter trap on vacuum pump inlet
- MAX EVAP Connection Kit
TVO-5 Vacuum Oven Features
- NRTL Certified by TUV
- Flexible shelving configuration of 5 each stackable shelves
- Stable temperature control. Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Solvent resistant BUNA door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Touchscreen LED Control Panel with adjustable settings
- Smooth, quarter-turn vacuum and vent valves
- Energize vacuum pump from control panel
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAX EVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
- 120V or 220V power options are available
- Quality Tempered Rated Glass NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007 156CFR/201 11 SGCC -2577 1/2 UA
- Adjustable leveling feet insure your unit sits solid and level in the workspace
Agilent IDP7 Oil-Free Scroll Pump Features
- Less noisy that diapharm or oil-rotary vane pumps
- No Inlet / Exhaust Filters Required
- Hour Meter For Tracking Service Intervals
- 1 Year Warranty
- NRTL Certified
- Expert Rebuild/Maintenance Available from Cascade
- Maintenance is the replacement of a single interior tip seal. Order our IDP7 Tip Seal Replacement Kit or ask us about our maintenance service.
- Pull Deeper Vacuum / Better Vapor Tolerance With Two Gas Ballast Positions.The IDP-7 has two gas ballast ports that assist the pump in handling condensable gases such as water vapor, or other gaseous products that become liquids or solvents when reaching atmospheric pressure. With neither of the gas ballast ports open, the IDP-7 has a base pressure of 20 mTorr.
- Port in position 1 provides for ~ 12 grams per hour of water vapor pumping, and limits the base pressure of the pump to not less than 200 mTorr.
- Port in position 2 provides for ~ 120 grams per hour of water vapor pumping, and limits the base pressure of the pump to not less than 1 Torr.
Exceptional Temperature Control & Stability
The Cascade TVO-5 uses a unique control logic not found in most lab grade vacuum ovens. The temperature probe is INSIDE the oven, which minimizes temperature overshoot and delivers best-in-class temperature stability and uniformity particularly in the low temperature ranges. Accurate, stable temps throughout the TVO-5 eliminate hot and cold spots, making accurate use of every inch of shelf space.
Touchscreen LED Smart Controller
The TVO-5 controller is a flat panel touch screen with built-in, controls that minimze temperature overshoot. When the oven door is open, the controller will wait and not agressively call for heat to attempt to keep the oven interior stable. When the oven is being vented, the controller will pause as to not over-react and overshoot temperature during this temporary event.
- Read Temperature in degrees Celcius or Fahrenheit
- Read Vacuum in Torr or Inches of Mercury
Energize Vacuum Pump From Oven Control Panel
Turn the vacuum pump off and on from the oven control panel. No more reaching around, behind, beside to turn the vacuum pump off an on. Vacuum pump plugs directly into the back of the oven's auxillary outlet.
Independent Overtemp Failsafe Protection
The Cascade Sciences TVO-5 is equipped with a heating cutoff system that will automatically stop power to the heaters when the oven shelf temps exceed 392°F or 200°C. This protection system will provide peace of mind for overnight processing or unattended vacuum bake outs.
Log Temperature & Vacuum With Data Port
The TVO-5 features a rear mounted data port which outputs a digital log line once per minute. Viewing/logging this data requires terminal emulator software such as the open source (BSD License) emulator Tera Term.
NRTL Certification #U8 170464972 077. No Extra cost.
The TVO-5 Vacuum Oven comes certified by the Nationally Recognized Test Lab, TUV. This certification is a requirement by many municipalities and is often an extra charge on low cost ovens.
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1:2012
- +UPD No. 1:2015-07 + UPD No. 2:2016-04
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-2-010:2015
- UL 61010-1:2012/R:2016-04
- UL 61010-2-010:2015
- EN 61010-1:2010
- EN 61010-2-010:2014
Equipped for Inert Gas Backfill. Built-In Safety Relief
Introduce inert gasses such as nitrogen, argon, helium, etc. as part of your process via the 1/4"" rear vent barb. The maximum backfill pressure is 15PSI. In an overpressure situation, a simple, built-in safety relief allows gasses to escape via a spring loaded tempered window.
Flexible Pumping / Feedthru Connection Ports
The TVO-5 ovens offer two different vacuum oven connection points. The standard connection is a 3/8th dia barb located at the rear of the oven. It is connected to the vacuum valve level on the front control panel. For even faster evaporation, purging or drying this unit includes the MAX EVAP connection kit. The MAX EVAP connection kit secures to the oven's rear 1"" dia KF-25 port located on the back center of the chamber. The MAX EVAP connection never reduces flow by continuing with 1"" diameter vacuum rated clear lines, a 1"" dia KF-25 side mounted vacuum valve and KF-25 fittings and hardware. This KF-25 port can also be used to run temperature feedthrus, or monitoring sensors inside the vacuum chamber during processing.
Ergonomically Designed, Easy Quarter-Turn Valves
For anyone that has struggled with consistently turning the small, round, low-quality vacuum/vent valves, relief is in sight. You will love our large, quarter-turn vacuum/vent valves. Your wrists will thank you!
ANSI Rated Tempered Glass + USA Made Steel
Cascade ovens are made in Oregon, USA with high quality materials. Our glass is NGI-USA Tempered and certified to ANSI Z97.1.2007 16CFR / 201 11. Our door handles are rugged brushed steel, not plastic. Our vacuum vessels are constructed with American made steel. We've tried lower cost, imported steel. But over time, vacuum chambers made of lesser quality/lower tolerance material cannot withstand the flex and pressure changes of vacuum pumping/venting/purging. This can deteriorate vacuum integrity and the oven will lose its ability to hold vacuum.
|Volume||4.5 Cubic Ft.|
|Interior||18""W x 24""D x 18""H / 457mm x 609mm x 457mm|
|Exterior||26.5""W x 34.5""D x 32.3""H / 673mm x 876mm x 819mm|
|Low Temperature Processing Range||26°F to 250°F (121°C)|
|Temperature Uniformity||+/- 1.5°F @ 105°F (40.5°C)|
|Temperature Stability||+/- 0.4°F @ 105°F(40.5°C)|
|Vacuum Pump||Agilent IDP7 Vacuum Pump
Oil-Free, Scroll Vacuum Pump
5.4 CFM / 9.1 m3/hr
2 x 10-2 Torr / 20 mTorr
120V / 1ph (220V available)
Intake Connection KF-25
1/2"" Hose Barb Exhaust
L 14.72"" x W 10.24"" x H 10""
Weight 21 lbs
|Vacuum Valve||1/4 Turn Lever|
|Vent Value||1/4 Turn Lever|
|Interior Lighting||LED Strips (Rated to 150C)|
|Glass Window||Tempered NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007|
|Vacuum Gauge||Reads in inches mercury or torr (Selectable)|
|Temp Controller||Touch Screen
Accurate Within 1°F
Independent Overtemp Failsafe
|Ports (Rear)||Vacuum: 3/8"" Barb
Vent: 1/4"" Barb
Auxiliary: KF-25 Port
Data: Log temp & vacuum levels
|Inert Gas Introduction||Yes. Via 1/4"" Vent Barb
15 psi max inlet pressure
|Power Options||110V - 120V / 1ph / 14A 50/60Hz
NEMA 5-15 Power Outlet
220V - 240V / 1ph / 7A 50/60Hz
NEMA 6-15R Power Outlet
|Shelves||Adjustable Height. Removable
5 Each Included / 8 Max
50lbs Per Shelf Max
Area - 215 Cubic Inches/td>
|Door Gasket||18"" x 18""
Solvent Resistant BUNA Standard 221°F to 105°C Rated
|Weight||360 lbs / 163.3 Kg
449 lbs / 207.3 Kg
|Shipping Dimensions||41""L x 41""W x 45""H
Oven Class 85
Gaskets not included