|Image||SKU||Description||Max Temperature||Capacity||Certification||Electrical||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
||GCF1200||Controlled Atmosphere Furnace||1200°C||0.44 cu ft||CE||208-240V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH||1 Each||
||GCF1200-UL||Controlled Atmosphere Furnace||1200°C||0.44 cu ft||UL/CSA, CE||208-240V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH||1 Each||
||GCF1400||Controlled Atmosphere Furnace||1400°C||0.13 cu ft||CE||208-240V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH||1 Each||
||GCF1400-UL||Controlled Atmosphere Furnace||1400°C||0.13 cu ft||UL/CSA, CE||208-240V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH||1 Each||
||GCF1700||Controlled Atmosphere Furnace||1700°C||0.13 cu ft||CE||208-240V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH||1 Each||
||GCF1700-UL||Controlled Atmosphere Furnace||1700°C||0.13 cu ft||UL/CSA, CE||208-240V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH||1 Each||
Across International's GCF series of controlled atmosphere furnaces are designed for enduring efficiency. The double-walled steel internal housing minimizes heat loss. All furnaces are CE compliant.
- The GCF1200 and GCF1700 feature Mitsubishi high-quality alumina fiber insulation with molybdenum silicone (MoSi2) heating elements.
Control & connectivity
Furnace operation is controlled by a Shimaden fp93 (Japan) 40-segment digital controller. The built-in RS485 digital communications port and USB adapter allow connection to a Windows PC for remote control and monitoring. Test results can be logged and exported.
- Multiple gas inlets and outlets with stainless steel ball valves. Flow meter to control inbound and outbound gas flows. Outlets can be ignited to burn off gas.
- Furnace chamber is welded and oil leak tested to ensure air tightness. Furnace door is sealed with high temperature silicon gasket.
- Built-in stainless steel water-cooling panel protects door sealing gasket when furnace is under heavy use.
- Microprocessor based self-tuning PID control provides optimum thermal process with minimal overshoot.
- Multiple atmosphere processes in a single cycle are possible (ex: binder burn out in air and parts sintering under rough vacuum or inert gas environment.)
- Built-in ammeter and dual voltmeters for easy monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Built-in computer interface.
- Long life thermocouple.
- Overheat protection shuts down the furnace if temperature is outside of acceptable range (refer to controller's manual) or when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctions.
- Power failure protection resumes furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is reestablished.
GCF atmosphere furnaces are NOT designed to be vacuum furnaces. Vacuuming is only applicable to pre-vacuum the chamber before the insertion of inert or other protective gases. Used in this way, the ultimate vacuum level for GCF furnaces is approximately 100 Pa (with all-flange connections) and 1000 Pa (with hose barb connections.)
Specifications for GCF Controlled Atmosphere Furnaces
|Electrical Requirements||208-240V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH||208-240V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH||208-240V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH|
|Heating Element Type||Kanthal (Sweden) resistant coil wire||Silicon carbide (SiC)||Molybdenum silicon (MoSi2, diameter 7 mm)|
|Maximum Heating Rate||15°C/min||15°C/min||15°C/min|
|Temperature Controller||Shimaden fp93 with 4 programs & 4 segments||Shimaden fp93 with 4 programs & 4 segments||Shimaden fp93 with 4 programs & 4 segments|
|Temperature Controller Precision||+/-1°C||+/-1°C||+/-1°C|
|Furnace Chamber Material||Mitsubishi 1500 grade polycrystalline alumina fiber||Mitsubishi 1600 grade polycrystalline alumina fiber||Mitsubishi 1800 grade morgan polycrystalline alumina fiber|
|Gas Inlet/Outlet||1/4" hose barb with 1/4" BSPT||1/4" hose barb with 1/4" BSPT||1/4" hose barb with 1/4" BSPT|
|Compliance||UL/CSA (optional), CE||UL/CSA (optional), CE||UL/CSA (optional), CE|
|Chamber Size (D x W x H)||12 x 8 x 8 in.||6 x 6 x 6 in.||6 x 6 x 6 in.|
|Chamber Capacity (D x W x H)||0.44 cu ft||0.13 cu ft||0.13 cu ft|
|Unit Dimensions (L x W x H)||n/a||23 x 28 x 35 in.||30 x 24 x 45 in.|
|Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H)||38 x 26 x 44 in.||28 x 33 x 45 in.||33 x 30 x 51 in.|
|Unit Weight||350 lbs||290 lbs||430 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||420 lbs||400 lbs||510 lbs|
Included with purchase
Every GCF atmosphere furnace ships with the following:
- The furnace itself
- Alumina cushion block
- Furnace door block
- Stainless steel tongs
- Thermal gloves (1 pair)
- Spare fuse
- Water pump
- USB/RS485 computer interface kit
- Furnace operation manual
- Temperature controller manual & software