|SKU||Description||Capacity||Graduation Range||Cap Size||Height||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
|1396-100||Pyrex Square Media Storage Bottles||100 mL||40 to 80 mL||GL32||105 mm||10 Case||
|1396-250||Pyrex Square Media Storage Bottles||250 mL||50 to 200 mL||GL32||138 mm||10 Case||
|1396-500||Pyrex Square Media Storage Bottles||500 mL||100 to 400 mL||GL32||176 mm||10 Case||
|1396-1L||Pyrex Square Media Storage Bottles||1,000 mL||100 to 900 mL||GL32||217 mm||10 Case||
These heavy duty square bottles are manufactured from PYREX® borosilicate glass for chemical and thermal resistance. Square bottles are easier to handle, require less space (13-20%) on the shelf or in the autoclave and are ideal for mixing, sampling and storage. Features include white enamel graduations, large marking spot and a glass ridge molded into the bottle to indicate full capacity. Bottles include a linerless, one-piece autoclavable orange GL32 threaded polypropylene plug seal cap and a drip-free pouring ring.
- A wide range of optional caps are available for these bottles:
- Polypropylene colored caps for ease of sorting and identification.
- Vented membrane cap with 0.22 µm PTFE hydrophobic membrane.
- PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) solid caps and ETFE pouring rings for dry heat sterilization (180°C).
- PBT caps with silicone septa for syringe sampling or introduction of reagents.
- Caution: Square bottles should NOT be used with bottle top filter units, or in other applications involving vacuum pressure, as breakage may occur. DO NOT tighten caps immediately after autoclaving as the vacuum resulting from cooling can cause breakage.
Pyrex® Brand Products
For 100 years, Corning has developed special glass for use in both chemical and life science laboratories, including PYREX® glass. Made from Type 1, Class A low expansion borosilicate glass, PYREX® glassware has become the accepted standard in chemistry labs across the globe.