|SKU||Description||Capacity||Graduation Range||Cap Size||Height||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
|1395-100||Pyrex Round Media Storage Bottles||100 mL||40 to 80 mL||GL45||100 mm||10 Case||
|1395-150||Pyrex Round Media Storage Bottles||150 mL||62 to 110 mL||GL45||125 mm||10 Case||
|1395-250||Pyrex Round Media Storage Bottles||250 mL||50 to 200 mL||GL45||138 mm||10 Case||
|1395-500||Pyrex Round Media Storage Bottles||500 mL||100 to 400 mL||GL45||176 mm||10 Case||
|1395-1L||Pyrex Round Media Storage Bottles||1,000 mL||100 to 900 mL||GL45||225 mm||10 Case||
|1395-2L||Pyrex Round Media Storage Bottles||2,000 mL||400 to 1800 mL||GL45||262 mm||10 Case||
|1395-5L||Pyrex Round Media Storage Bottles||5,000 mL||500 to 4500 mL||GL45||335 mm||1 Each||
|1395-10L||Pyrex Round Media Storage Bottles||10,000 mL||2000 to 9000 mL||GL45||410 mm||1 Each||
Corning's heavy duty Pyrex round bottles can be used for storage, mixing, and sampling. They include a linerless, one-piece autoclavable orange polypropylene plug seal GL45 threaded cap with a drip-free pouring ring. New glass bead indicates full capacity line. Bottles have permanent white enamel graduations and large white marking spots.
- Polypropylene colored caps in a choice of orange, green, purple, red, and light gray for ease of sorting and identification.
- Vented membrane cap with 0.22µm PTFE hydrophobic membrane.
- Red PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) solid caps and ETFE pouring rings for dry heat sterilization (180°C).
- PBT caps with silicone septa for syringe sampling or introduction of reagents.
- Caution! DO NOT tighten caps immediately after autoclaving as the vacuum resulting from cooling can cause breakage.
Pyrex® Brand Products
For 100 years, Corning has developed special glass for use in both chemical and life science laboratories, including PYREX® glass. Made from Type 1, Class A low expansion borosilicate glass, PYREX® glassware has become the accepted standard in chemistry labs across the globe.