|SKU||DESCRIPTION||CAPACITY||GRADUATION RANGE||CAP SIZE||OUTER DIAMETER||HEIGHT||QUANTITY||PRICE||ADD TO CART|
|1397-500||Pyrex Round Wide Mouth Media Storage Bottles||500 mL||100 to 500 mL||GLS80||136 mm||148 mm||10 Case||$165||
|1397-1L||Pyrex Round Wide Mouth Media Storage Bottles||1,000 mL||100 to 1000 mL||GLS80||101 mm||218 mm||10 Case||
|1397-2L||Pyrex Round Wide Mouth Media Storage Bottles||2,000 mL||400 to 2000 mL||GLS80||102 mm||248 mm||10 Case||
These PYREX® wide mouth bottles are designed for heavy duty storage as well as mixing and sampling. The extra wide mouth gives easier access for pouring and removing pastes, powders and larger items. They include a linerless, one-piece autoclavable orange polypropylene plug seal GLS80 threaded cap with a drip-free pouring ring.
- Caution: DO NOT tighten caps immediately after autoclaving as the vacuum resulting from cooling can cause breakage.
- Neck opening is 5 times larger than on GL45 threaded bottles – much easier to add or remove powders and easier to clean
- High thermal shock resistance; useable in microwave ovens
- PYREX bottles can be sterilized by autoclaving or dry heat; polypropylene caps can be autoclaved
- Permanent white enamel graduations and marking spot
- Traceability Code for easier documentation
- PYREX Wide Mouth Round Media Storage Bottles are NOT recommended for vacuum Use.
Pyrex® Brand Products
For 100 years, Corning has developed special glass for use in both chemical and life science laboratories, including PYREX® glass. Made from Type 1, Class A low expansion borosilicate glass, PYREX® glassware has become the accepted standard in chemistry labs across the globe.