|SKU||DESCRIPTION||ELECTRICAL||QUANTITY||PRICE||ADD TO CART|
|DMP100||DMP100 Melting Point Device||120 V||1 Each||
|DMP100/240||DMP100 Melting Point Device||240 V||1 Each||
The Afon DMP100 Melting Point Device is a convenient, safe, fast and easy to use digital product that determines the melting point of a substance without the need for a mercury thermometer.
The DMP100 makes measurement simple and is ideal for use in educational chemistry labs. It can be an indispensable bench top tool for the modern science education laboratory and for select industrial application areas such as quality control testing for the purity of pharmaceutical and other organic crystalline solids.
Priced economically with a 3 year warranty, the DMP100 features include:
- Space saving compact design.
- Digital LED temperature display with 0.1°C resolution.
- 3 indicator lights (Heating, Fast, Slow) advising the procedure in process.
- Heating block with plastic cover to protect the user; cover is easily removed for cleaning.
- Magnifying lens that allows a view of up to two samples illuminated clearly by a built in LED light.
- Adjustable Slow Speed temperature ramp rate from 1°C to 10°C.
- Fast Stage temperature set that saves time prior to carrying out the melt procedure.
- Metal feet that extend and help provide an appropriate viewing angle.
- "Read" button that captures the melt temperature allowing for an accurate recording
The DMP100 includes an Operations Manual with detailed use instructions and one pack of 100 glass capillary tubes, open on one end.
|Dimensions:||8.7 x 6.3 x 6.7" (l x w x h)|
|Electrical Supply||120V, 60Hz|
|Temperature Range||Ambient Temperature to 300°C|
|Accuracy of||+/- 1°C at 20°C; +/- 2.5°C at 300°C|
|Digital Display/Resolution||4 Digit LED/0.1°C|
|Temperature Ramp Rates||Fast Temp Set = 20°C (depending on Set)|