|Image||SKU||Description||Max Input Power||Electrical||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
||IH15AB||Mid-Frequency Induction Heater||15 kW||208-240V, 50/60Hz, 1-phase||1 Each||
||IH25AB||Mid-Frequency Induction Heater||25 kW||460V, 50/60Hz, 3-phase||1 Each||
||IH35AB||Mid-Frequency Induction Heater||35 kW||460V, 50/60Hz, 3-phase||1 Each||
||IH45AB||Mid-Frequency Induction Heater||45 kW||460V, 50/60Hz, 3-phase||1 Each||
||IH70AB||Mid-Frequency Induction Heater||70 kW||460V, 50/60Hz, 3-phase||1 Each||
The Across International IH series of mid-frequency induction heaters are the perfect economical solution for the heating of small parts, cutting, brazing, soldering, heat-treating, and annealing.
Mid-frequency induction is ideal
In terms of both design and implementation, mid-frequency induction heaters are simple and economical. Their low initial cost, reduced need of ongoing maintenance, and small footprint ensures their popularity in every laboratory and workshop where 230V AC is installed.
Features of the Across International IH Series of Mid-Frequency Induction Heaters
- Dual-station with connection cables and hose let you separate the heater and controller up to seven feet, allow you to stay away from high temperature, dirty and corrosive environment and for a safer operation, or if you need to move the heater to your work pieces constantly during operation.
- Ease of use: just plug in the power and connect the water cooling system. Our simple instruction allows you to use the heater in 15 minutes.
- Light weight, portable (with built-in handles), instant heat and up to 90% energy savings.
- Precise control with digital output and current displays.
- Remote foot switch for safer operation.
- Dual automatic and manual modes.
- Custom coil design (fixed coil or coil on a cable so it can be used by hand like a wand).
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2008 facility.
Built-in safety features
- One of the machine parts becomes overheated
- Interfering signal detected
- Short circuit between work pieces and induction coils
- Machine malfunctions
- Induction coils touching each other
- Input voltage is too low
- Always wear goggles and other protective gear.
- Cover all crucibles!
- Avoid no-load operations for extended periods. (This could cause damage to the heater).
- Ensure that the circulating water is pure and colder than 45°.
- Keep the device properly grounded at all times.
- Don't use a single-turn coil if the coil diameter is smaller than 4 inches. (This will cause high frequency damage.)
|Max input current||32 A (40A single-phase circuit breaker required)||19 A (25A 3-phase circuit breaker required)||44 A (55A 3-phase circuit breaker required)||57 A (71A 3-phase circuit breaker required)||88 A (110A 3-phase circuit breaker required)|
|Power||208-240V, 50/60Hz, single-phase||460V, 50/60Hz, three phase||460 VAC, 50/60Hz, three-phase||460 VAC 50/60Hz three phase||460 VAC 50/60Hz three phase|
|Output frequency||30-80 KHz||30-80 KHz||30-80 KHz||30-80 KHz||30-80 KHz|
|Max oscillating power||15 kW||25 kW||35 kW||45 kW||70 kW|
|Max input power||7 kW||15 kW||35 kW||45 kW||70 kW|
|Heating/dwelling/cooling timer||1-99 seconds||1-99 seconds||1-99 seconds||1-99 seconds||1-99 seconds|
|Water pressure||≥ 0.2 Mpa (29 PSI) you may use tap water and water pump (>1/4HP & >240 Gph)||≥ 0.2 Mpa (29 PSI) you may use tap water and water pump (>1/4HP & >240 Gph)||≥ 0.2 Mpa (29 PSI) you may use tap water and water pump (>1/4HP & >240 Gph)||≥ 0.2 Mpa (29 PSI) you may use tap water and water pump (>1/4HP & >240 Gph)||≥ 0.2 Mpa (29 PSI) you may use tap water and water pump (>1/4HP & >240 Gph)|
|Water flow||0.5-1.3 gallons (2-5 liters) per minute||0.5-1.3 gallons (2-5 liters) per minute||1.6 gallons (6 liters) per minute||1.6 gallons (6 liters) per minute||2.6 gallons (10 liters) per minute|
|Connectional cable length||7 feet||7 feet||7 feet||7 feet||7 feet|
|Remote foot switch length||7 feet||7 feet||7 feet||7 feet||7 feet|
Included with each induction heater
|Power supply||1 pc|
|Connection cable (7-ft)||1 pc|
|Foot switch (7-ft)||1 pc|
|Induction coil (5 mm dia, 60 x 280mm)||1 pc|
|Induction coil (5 mm dia, 75 x 300mm)||1 pc|
|Induction coil adapter (protects coil connectors)||2 pcs|