|SKU||Description||Diameter||Particle Retention||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
|MDD-1000-2500||Multi-Density 1000 Filter Disks||2.5 cm||1.0 µm||20 Pack||
|MDD-1000-3500||Multi-Density 1000 Filter Disks||3.5 cm||1.0 µm||20 Pack||
|MDD-1000-4700||Multi-Density 1000 Filter Disks||4.7 cm||1.0 µm||20 Pack||
|MDD-1000-5500||Multi-Density 1000 Filter Disks||5.5 cm||1.0 µm||20 Pack||
|MDD-1000-7000||Multi-Density 1000 Filter Disks||7.0 cm||1.0 µm||20 Pack||
|MDD-1000-9000||Multi-Density 1000 Filter Disks||9.0 cm||1.0 µm||20 Pack||
|MDD-1000-1100||Multi-Density 1000 Filter Disks||11.0 cm||1.0 µm||10 Pack||
|MDD-1000-1250||Multi-Density 1000 Filter Disks||12.5 cm||1.0 µm||10 Pack||
|MDD-1000-1420||Multi-Density 1000 Filter Disks||14.2 cm||1.0 µm||10 Pack||
The MultiDensity™ product platform now includes this easy to use, thinner (0.8mm) binderless glass microfiber filter which retains solids in a broad size range. Larger solids become entrapped on the built in pre-filter layer allowing the multiple density zones of filter to entrap finer solids rapidly and reliably. This yields a faster flow rate with higher fluidic capacity. The borosilicate glass is highly resistive to aggressive solvents, acids (excluding hydrofluoric acid) and base with a usable range of 0-14pH and a wide effective temperature range of -200 to 500°C.
Up to 4x capacity of traditional glass microfiber filters in same porosity range
- Handles larger sample volumes or samples with higher ratio of solids.
- Less frequent filter changes = fewer variables in sample prep.
100% binderless glass microfiber, formed to create a built-in pre-filter
- Lower extractables for better quality analysis.
- Wide ranging chemical compatibility borosilicate glass.
Finely controlled porosity for consistent and reproducible results
- Extends the life of a membrane when used in series.
- Disk to disk results are consistent.
Laser cut for decreased fiber shedding and increased handling stability
- Fibers on cutline are fused together to form an easy to handle disk.
- Fewer extraneous fibers to wash out into filtrate.