|SKU||Description||Volume Range||Volume Increment||Accuracy||Precision||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
|715100019999||iPette Plus Electronic Motorized Pipettor Single Channel, Adjustable Volume||0.5 to 10 μL||0.01 μL||±3.5% (1 μL)||±3.0% (1 μL)||1 Each||
|715101019999||iPette Plus Electronic Motorized Pipettor Single Channel, Adjustable Volume||5 to 50 μL||0.1 μL||±3.0% (5 μL)||±2.5% (5 μL)||1 Each||
|715102019999||iPette Plus Electronic Motorized Pipettor Single Channel, Adjustable Volume||30 to 300 μL||1 μL||±3.0% (30 μL)||±0.7% (30 μL)||1 Each||
|715103019999||iPette Plus Electronic Motorized Pipettor Single Channel, Adjustable Volume||100 to 1000 μL||5 μL||±3.0% (100 μL)||±0.6% (100 μL)||1 Each||
iPette is an innovative electronic pipette developed by Scilogex. It combines the feature of manual pipette as ergonomic and light weight with the feature of electronic pipette as labor-saving and high performance, it offers new pipetting experience to the users.
Scilogex iPette Plus Electronic LED Digital Single Channel Pipettors bring form and function together reducing the risk of repetitive strain injuries. The LED display and easy tip ejection system are designed for left or right handed use. The lightweight design, comfortable handle and finger hook with light activation tip ejector ensures effortless repeatable pipetting.
The new iPette Plus can perform the following functions:
- Multi Dispensing
- Series Dispensing
Functions including aspirate/pipette speed, multi-dispensing, dilutions, mixing, volume selection, etc., are easily programmed. A convenient wall AC charging stand is included for fast charging. Four adjustable volume sizes are available for volumes 0.5¼l to 1000μl. Volume adjustment is simply selected by turning the thumb plunger mechanism and locked to prevent accidental volume change.
iPette's are calibrated in accordance ISO/DIS 8655. Each pipettor passes a quality control/calibration test and is supplied with a certificate.
iPette Plus LED Electronic Motorized Single Channel Variable Pipettors Features:
- High accuracy, high performance stepper motor ensures accuracy and repeatability, eliminating manual pipetting errors
- Integral tip ejector for access into narrow tubes
- A motor driven digital control pipette with multifunction Pipetting, Mixing, Stepper and Dilution
- Functions - PI (Pipetting), ST Multi-Dispensing, DI Series Dispensing
- 2 buttons handle all operational settings
- Light weight, ergonomic design, small body dimension for easy handling that guarantees fatigue free pipetting
- A wide range of pipetting modes for selection
- Used with 'universal' pipette tips
- Adjustable speeds for aspiration and dispensing
- Li-ion battery and dual charging modes enable longer operation time
- AC power adapter and charging wall stand
- No down-time. Can be used while charging
- Self calibration – LPette can be connected to a PC via. USB for calibration by the user. Third party calibration is not required
- Auto power-off after 30 seconds of inactivity
- 1 Year Warranty
The MicroPette Plus pipettes are fully autoclavable, enable easy cleaning and reduce the risk of contamination. Steam autoclaving can be performed at 121°C, 1 bar for 20 minutes. After autoclaving, the pipette must be cooled down and left to dry for 12 hours before use.
It is recommended to check the performance of the pipette after each autoclaving. Greasing and sealing of the pipette piston after every 10th autoclaving will secure an enhanced function.
All SCILOGEX pipettes have been quality tested according to ISO8655-2:2002 and are supplied with individual calibration certificates. The quality control includes gravimetric testing of each pipette with distilled water at 22°C. Our website www.scilogex.com allows users to access SCILOGEX online calibration software and achieve accurate and timely calibration.