|Image||SKU||Description||Optical System||Light Source||Spectral Bandwidth||Wavelength Range||Electrical||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
||401021010009||SCI-V1000 Spectrophotometer||Single Beam||Tungsten lamp||4.0 nm||325-1000 nm||110/220V, 50/60Hz, 80W||1 Each||
||401022010009||SCI-V1100 Spectrophotometer||Single Beam||Tungsten lamp||2.0 nm||320-1100 nm||110/220V, 50/60Hz, 80W||1 Each||
- User Friendly Operation and Information Rich LCD Display: The large 128 x 64 dots, backlit LCD screen with adjustable brightness control displays a large array of data also in graphical format providing quantitation, photometry and time scan.
- Memory Data Storage: The System can save the test results, up to 200 groups of data and 200 standard curves in the RAM memory.Data can be restored after a sudden power failure.
- Auto setting wavelength: To set wavelength automatically to calibrate the system through arrow keys to avoid operation errors.
- Automatic Switching: Tungsten & Deuterium lamps switching is automatic. Selectable from a wavelength range of 320 to 1100nm.
- PC control through application software (sold separately): The spectrophotometer is fully equipped and capable of executing all functions in stand-alone mode. The optional application software 'Wave Professional' provides PC control for the spectrophotometer (through the built-in USB port), apart from other functions such as spectrum scan, Time scan (kinetics), multi-wavelength scanning & Nucleic Acid /Protein measurement.
- Large sample compartment: To accommodate 5–100mm path length cuvettes with optional holders. A variety of optional accessories are available.
The spectrophotometer is an indispensable instrument routinely used in colleges, universities and research institutes for quantitative analysis in fields including biotechnology and quality control of new materials, measuring bacterial density and more providing high resolution, high performance and excellent stability.
|Optical System||Single Beam||Single Beam|
|Light Source||Tungsten lamp||Tungsten lamp|
|Photometric Range||-0.3 - 3.0 A, 0 - 200%T||-0.3 - 3.0 A, 0 - 200 %T|
|Photometric Accuracy||±0.003 A @ 0.5 A,
±0.006 A @ 1.0 A,
±0.5%T @ 100%T
|±0.002 A @ 0.5 A,
±0.004 A @ 1.0 A,
±0.3%T @ 100%T
|Photometric Repeatability||≤0.0015 A @ 0.5 A,
≤0.003 A @ 1.0 A,
≤0.25%T @ 100%T
|≤0.001 A @ 0.5 A,
≤0.002 A @ 1.0 A,
≤0.15%T @ 100%T
|Stability||≤0.002 A/h @ 500 nm (after preheat 2 hours)||≤0.002 A/h @ 500 nm (after preheat 2 hours)|
|Stray Light||≤0.2%T @ 360nm||≤0.05%T @ 360nm|
|Sample Compartment||4-position, 10mm pathlength cuvette||4-position, 10mm pathlength cuvette|
|Output||USB Port & Parallel Port (Printer)||USB Port & Parallel Port (Printer)|
|Power||110/220VAC, 50/60Hz, 80W||110/220VAC, 50/60Hz, 80W|
|Dimension (L×W×H)||490×360×210 mm||490×360×210 mm|
|Weight||10 kg||10 kg|
|Product Data Sheets|