|SKU||DESCRIPTION||PACKAGING||CAPACITY||QUANTITY||PRICE||ADD TO CART|
|111564||Microcentrifuge Tubes, Certified||Self-standing bag||1.5 mL||500 Bag||
Globe Scientific is pleased to expand on this line of premium quality microcentrifuge tubes with attached snap caps. The polypropylene (PP) tubes are resistant to most chemical reagents and can be autoclaved at 121°C. Each tube is molded with precise graduation marks for accurate measurements. These microcentrifuge tubes are offered in resealable, tamper evident self-standing bags.
The ultra-clear polypropylene of the natural colored tubes won't hinder spectrophotometer reading.
Features & Benefits
- Variety - Now available in 8 attractive colors - amber, blue, green, natural, orange, red, violet, and yellow
- Value - Efficient, automated production reduces cost and assures high quality
- Quality - Tubes are made from USP Class VI medical grade polypropylene with excellent clarity
- Innovative Packaging - Supplied in resealable, tamper evident self standing bags
- Simplicity - Tubes are graduated with frosted marking areas and piercable caps
- Certified - Manufactured in a class 100,000 cleanroom and are certified to be free from RNase, DNase, DNA, and Pyrogens