ABS Hazardous Location (Explosion-Proof) Combination Refrigerator/Freezer
|Image||SKU||Description||Capacity||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
||ABT-ERCS-30||ABS Explosion-Proof Refrigerator/Freezer||30 cu ft||1 Each||
This explosion-proof combination refrigerator / freezer meets NFPA and OSHA guidelines for Hazardous Locations, Class 1, Division II, Group C & D. This unit is engineered for use in environments where volatile / explosive conditions could potentially exist. It's not intended for common lab / room environments that are not designed to be explosion proof.
This unit is designed with no internal electrical components. All external components are sealed per NFPA and OSHA guidelines.
- Mechanical thermostat sealed in UL listed explosion proof box
- Refrigerator temperature range: 1°C to 10°C
- Freezer temperature range: -15°C to -25°C
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Leveling legs
- White textured cabinet and door
- Refrigerator defrost: Cycle defrost
- Freezer defrost: Manual defrost
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- CFC-free refrigerant, foam insulation and packaging
- Not equipped with line cord and plug; must be hard wired in conduit to 120 VAC power source
- UL/C-UL listed
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines for hazardous locations, Class 1, Division II, Group C & D.
- This unit is not intended for use in general clinical or research laboratories.
- Units must be hard wired in conduit to 120VAC power source. Power cords are not acceptable.
- The manual defrost freezer requires periodic manual defrosting.
- This unit is designed to operate in ambient room temperatures not to exceed 75°F/50% RH (relative humidity). Failure to maintain these conditions may result in operational and/or performance issues.
|Part #||Capacity (cu ft)||Temperature Range||Defrost||Doors||Shelves||W (in)||D (in)||H (in)||RL||Volts||Hertz||H.P.||Amps||Int Doors|
|ABT-ERCS-30||30||1°C to 10°C / -15°C to -25°C||Cycle / Manual||1 Solid||3 Adj. Ref||35.75||35||77.5||R404a||115||60||0.33||6||1 Freezer|