|SKU||Description||Pumping Speed||Ultimate Pressure||Max Outlet Pressure||Electrical||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
|IDP-15-X3815-64000||IDP-15, 9 CFM, Dry Scroll Vacuum Pump||60 Hz: 256 L/m (15.4 m3/hr); 50 Hz: 214 L/m (12.8 m3/hr)||13.3 x 10-3 mbar (10 x 10-3 Torr)||6.5 psig||120V / 1ph||1 Each||$7,883|
Agilent IDP-15 Scroll Pump Ideal Uses
- Ideal vacuum pump for multiple 5+ cubic foot vacuum ovens or 10+ cubic foot vacuum ovens.
- Clean Room Processes
- Analytic & Research Laboratories
The Agilent IDP-15 dry scroll pump is designed for extremely quiet (<50dBA) and low vibration operation, delivering a peak pumping speed of 9 cfm at 60Hz. With a single-sided scroll design it offers fast, easy yearly maintenance and low cost of ownership.
Agilent IDP dry scroll pumps are oil-free, compact, quiet, high performance vacuum pumps. IDP pumps use a single-sided scroll design that allows for a straightforward 15 minute maintenance procedure with simple tools. Large pumping speeds and compact sizes are ideal for many applications in the research, analytical instrument, and laboratory markets.
IDP pumps are hermetic, with the motor and all bearings completely isolated from the vacuum path. This design extends the bearing life and provides clean, dry vacuum to the application. An inlet isolation valve is available as an integral option that adds no additional height to the pump.
Isolated and Hermetic Design
- Motor and bearings completely isolated from the vacuum path
- Motor and bearings are not exposed to any process gases or water vapor from the application
- Bearings run at atmospheric pressure
- Appropriate for Rare Gas and Helium recirculation applications
- Gas ballast normally closed
- Closed system from inlet to exhaust
- Each pump is leak checked
Agilent IDP-15 Scroll Pump Features and Benefits
- Powerful High Performance - IDP Dry Scroll Pumps deliver better vacuum performance than other pumps of similar size.
- Oil-Free Affordable Dry Vacuum - Convenient, low maintenance pumps provide affordable dry vacuum for research and industrial applications alike.
- Innovative Hermetic Design - IDP Pumps fully isolate the bearings and motor from the vacuum space and contain all pumped gases.
- System Friendly Easy to Integrate - With a small footprint, low weight, and low power requirements, IDP Pumps are easy to accommodate in system design.
|Peak Pumping Speed||60 Hz: 256 L/m, 15.4 m3/hr
50 Hz: 214 L/m, 12.8 m3/hr
|Ultimate Pressure||10 x 10−3 Torr (13.3 x 10−3 mbar)|
|Maximum Inlet Pressure||1.0 atmosphere (0 psig)|
|Maximum Outlet Pressure||6.5 psig|
|Gas Ballast Connection||1/4" NPTF (two positions)|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||5 to 45 °C (41 to 113 °F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Motor Rating||0.75 HP (560 W)|
|Supply Power||1ø / 100 VAC, 50/60 Hz
1ø / 115 VAC, 60 Hz
|Motor Thermal Protection||Automatic|
|Operating Speed||60 Hz: 1725 RPM, 50 Hz: 1450 RPM|
|Weight||34 kg (75 lbs)
Shipping Weight: 45 kg (100 lbs)
|Restrictions||No corrosive, explosive, or particulate-forming gases|
|Leak Rate||<1 x 10−6 sccs helium|
|Noise Level||50 dBA ± 2dBA|
|Vibration Level at Inlet||< 9 mms-1 rms|
|Compliance||CE, CSA, RoHS|
- Agilent IDP-15 9 cfm scroll pump (X3815-64000)
- KF25 flexible stainless steel vacuum bellow (3.3 ft)
- KF25 wing nut flange quick clamp (2 each)
- KF25 flange centering ring (2 each)
- Agilent North America 15A/125V power cord (656458203)
- User's manual