|Image||SKU||Description||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
||G96||Baird Parker Agar, for Staphylococcus, 15x100mm plate||10 Pack||$23|
Baird-Parker Agar is a selective medium for the detection and enumeration of coagulase-positive staphylococci from food samples.
Features and Benefits
- Optically clear polystyrene
- For distortion free viewing.
- Reduces breakage during shipping.
- Stacking rings
- Polystyrene Petri plates feature raised rings for stacking ability and prevents sliding.
- Breathable Packaging
- Packaged in sleeves of 10 plates in a "breathable" bag that prevents buildup of condensation and excess moisture.