JULABO Immersion Coolers provide counter-cooling when connected to a heating circulator or rapidly cool fluids down to a low temperature. With easy operation the units are suitable for a variety of cooling applications. Units are an alternative to cooling with dry ice or tap water
The FT200 units simply turn on and the probe cools. The FT200 has a 9 cm long x 4 cm diameter cooling dumbell.
- Rapid cooling of liquids down to low temperatures
- Counter-cooling of liquids in combination with heating circulators
- Environmentally friendly by saving precious tap water
- User-friendly operation and handling
- Compact design, small footprint
- Dry ice substitution
|Working Temp Range
||20 to 30°C
||0.04kW @ -20°C; 0.15kW @ 0°C; 0.2kW @ 10°C; 0.25kW @ 20°C
||Water, Silicone, Fluorinert/Galden
|Heating & Cooling
|Dimensions W x L x H
||7.1 x 10.6 x 15.4 in.