|SKU||Description||Capacity||Temperature Range||Defrost Type||Electrical||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
|E18.110||Ai EasyChill Upright Freezer||17.9 cu ft||-10 to -30 °C||Manual||115V (±10%), 60Hz, 1-Ph, 600W, 6.5A, UL/CSA Certified||1 Each||$3,281|
|E18.110.DL||Ai EasyChill Upright Freezer with WiFi Digital Data Logger||17.9 cu ft||-10 to -30 °C||Manual||115V (±10%), 60Hz, 1-Ph, 600W, 6.5A, UL/CSA Certified||1 Each||$3,910|
The Ai EasyChill series -30°C 18 Cu Ft upright freezers is great for large storage of sample and products. Our unique compressor design with HC refrigerant offers you speedy cooling, great temperature uniformity inside the chamber, energy efficiency, and very quite operation.
The E18 is UL certified and is great for storage of Covid-19 vaccines, DNA, RNA, virus samples, organs and serum.
Do not plug in your unit. Leave your Ai refrigerator or freezer for 24 hours before turning the unit on for the first time.
This unit is NOT designed to be used on a mobile platform.
- Microprocessor control system. Microprocessor temperature controller. LCD Temperature display, display accuracy at 0.1°C.
- Adjustable temperature setting from -10°C to -30°C.
- Multiple alarm function including high temperature alarm, low temperature alarm, sensor failure alarm and power failure alarm. Sound and flash alarm. Alarm lasts for more than 24 hours after power failure.
- Excellent temperature retaining ability. Highly efficient insulation and double-sealing design improves temperature performance, energy efficiency, and system reliability.
- Lock latch and key lock - double-lock design provides an extra level of security.
- Porthole design is standard for tests.
- Optional temperature chart recorder available.
- Painted steel interior, painted streel plate exterior, rust-proof and easy to clean.
- Double lock design, multi-user, independent management, latch-lock security.
- Ten interior plastic drawers with labeling rail for ease of organizing and identifying.
- Aluminum alloy handle, stable and durable.
- Standard casters and leveling feet for ease of maneuvering and positioning.
|Electrical Requirements||115V (±10%) 60Hz 1-Phase, 600W, 6.5A|
|Temperature Range||-10°C to -30°C|
|Time from Ambient to -30°C||3 hours|
|Time from -30°C to 0°C with door closed (ambient 25°C):||5 hours|
|Controller||Microprocessor-controlled, LED display|
|Compressor Cooling Type||Direct Cooling|
|Refrigerant||CFC-free, HC refrigerant|
|Chamber Dimensions||27 x 24 x 48.3" (WxDxH)|
|Chamber Material||Coated Steel|
|Capacity||17.9 Cu Ft|
|Number of Chambers||Two|
|Storage Bins||10 interior plastic drawer bins|
|Door and Gasket||Two lockable door, with dual sealing gaskets|
|Working Environment||Temperature: 10°C to 32°C (ideal temperature: 18°C to 25°C)
Humidity: <85% Rh
Altitude: < 2000 m / 6561 Ft
Stable, well-ventilated platform with no excessive dust
Keep freezer at least 12 inches from any walls or ceiling
Use dedicated power, do not share outlet
Extension power cable should be less than 10 feet is required
Freezer and power outlet should be grounded properly
Avoid direct sunlight, water spill and do NOT use freezer outdoor
Clean condenser fins and remove frost inside chamber at least once a month
|Battery Backup System||48 hours (for controller display and alarms only)|
|Access Port||One, on the left of the freezer|
|Noise Level||43 dBA|
|Unit / Shipping Weight||360 lbs / 440 lbs|
|Unit / Shipping Dimensions||36 x 32 x 73" / 38 x 25.5 x 80.5" (WxDxH)|
|Safety||Compressor over-temp protection
Compressor power surge delay protection
External door with lock
Sensor error, low battery, chamber high/low temperature, and remote alarms
|Compliance||UL 61010-1; CSA C22.2|