|SKU||Description||Capacity||Temperature Range||Defrost Type||Electrical||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
|E29||Ai EasyChill Upright Freezer||28.9 cu ft||-10 to -30 °C||Manual||115V-230V, auto-detect, 50/60Hz 1-Ph, 470W, UL/CSA Certified||1 Each||$7,167|
|E29.DL||Ai EasyChill Upright Freezer with WiFi Digital Data Logger||28.9 cu ft||-10 to -30 °C||Manual||115V-230V, auto-detect, 50/60Hz 1-Ph, 470W, UL/CSA Certified||1 Each||$7,737|
The Ai EasyChill series -30°C 29 Cu Ft freezers works on 110V to 230V power source, it is perfect for large storage of sample and products. Our unique compressor design offers you speedy cooling, great temperature uniformity inside the chamber, energy efficiency, and extremely quite operation.
The E29 is UL certified and is great for storage of Covid-19 vaccines, DNA, RNA, virus samples, organs and serum.
Do not plug in your unit. Leave your Ai refrigerator or freezer for 24 hours before turning the unit on for the first time.
This unit is NOT designed to be used on a mobile platform.
- Energy saving with variable speed inverter technology. Optimized refrigeration system with a high efficiency inverter compressor to reduce energy consumption.
- Excellent temperature uniformity in a large storage space. Features built-in evaporator, large storage space and adjustable shelves, providing faster temperature pulldown and a better temperature uniformity of set point ±3°C.
- Low noise. Sound reduction design lowers the sound level to 37 dB(A) at 220V/50Hz.
- Environmentally friendly.
HC refrigeration system contains zero chlorine and fluorine, which is better for the environment.
Urethane foam insulation complies with European ROHS regulations.
- Ergonomic design: document holding compartment for storing paper and pens.
- Ergonomic handle design: easy access to storage space, built-in lock and padlock features.
- Microprocessor temperature control: LED displays cabinet temperature with 0.1°C resolution, ambient temperature, and input voltage.
- USB port allows users to download temperature data saved up to years for compliance and auditing purposes.
- Double door seals for better insulation performance.
- Pressure equalization port for easy door opening.
- Powder coated interior with large round corner design, corrosion resistance and easy to clean.
- Inner door design reduces loss of cold air to improve energy efficiency and stable temperature.
- Adjustable shelves.
- Casters and leveling legs for ease of maneuvering and positioning.
|Electrical Requirements||115V-230V (±10%) auto-detect, 50/60Hz 1-Phase 470W|
|Temperature Range||-10°C to -30°C|
|Time from Ambient to -30°C||2.5 hours|
|Time from -30°C to 0°C with door closed (ambient 25°C):||6 hours|
|Controller||Microprocessor-controlled, displays chamber temperature, ambient temperature and input voltage|
|Compressor Cooling Type||Direct Cooling|
|Chamber Dimensions||29.5 x 29.7 x 57.5" (WxDxH)|
|Chamber Material||Coated Steel|
|Capacity||28.9 Cu Ft|
|Door and Gasket||Inner door: three
Outer door: one, lockable door, dual sealing gaskets
|Working Environment||Temperature: 10°C to 32°C (ideal temperature: 18°C to 25°C)
Humidity: <85% Rh
Altitude: < 2000 m / 6561 Ft
Stable, well-ventilated platform with no excessive dust
Keep freezer at least 12 inches from any walls or ceiling
Use dedicated power, do not share outlet
Extension power cable should be less than 10 feet is required
Freezer and power outlet should be grounded properly
Avoid direct sunlight, water spill and do NOT use freezer outdoor
Clean condenser fins and remove frost inside chamber at least once a month
Important! Do not plug in your unit. Leave your Ai refrigerator or freezer for
24 hours before turning the unit on for the first time.
|Battery Backup System||48 hours (for controller display and alarms only)|
|Unit / Shipping Weight||463 lbs / 625 lbs|
|Unit / Shipping Dimensions||39 x 37.5 x 78" / 41 x 42 x 83" (WxDxH)|
|Safety||Compressor over-temp protection
Compressor power surge delay protection External door with lock
Door open, power failure, sensor error, low battery, chamber high/low temperature, and high ambient temperature alarms
|Compliance||UL 61010-1; CSA C22.2|