|SKU||Description||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
|D590||Butterfield Buffer, 90 mL fill, 145 mL polypropylene bottle with hinged cap||50 Pack||
|D599||Butterfield Buffer, 99 mL fill, 145 mL polypropylene bottle with hinged cap||50 Pack||
Butterfield's Phosphate Buffer is used as a diluent for the preparation of dilutions in plate count and other laboratory processes.
The Dilu-Lok™ eliminates the time and money spent on preparing your own dilution vials! Our pre-filled dilution vial is designed especially for the food, dairy, pharmaceutical, and water industries. The vials are filled to 25ml, 90ml, or 99ml with a variety of buffering and enrichment solutions. Each lot is meticulously tested for pH, tested for organisms, fill volume, and toxicity.
- Heavy duty - Vials are made of sturdy polypropylene with a leak-proof seal that holds up even during air transport.
- Large Opening - A wide 45mm opening accommodates most sample sizes. Each vial is clearly marked with a 90ml and 99ml fill line.
- One-Handed - Flip-top lid allows for easy one-handed opening and closing to make pipeting easier. Saves unnecessary motion! No awkward screw caps or plastic strips to tear off.
- Leak-Proof - Re-engineered for an improved seal. Easy-to-remove, perforated, shrink wrap ensures product integrity.
- Optically clear - Vials are made of clarified polypropylene for clear viewing.