|Image||SKU||Description||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
||G18||Cetrimide Select Agar, for Pseudomonas, USP, 26ml deep fill, 15x100mm plate||10 Pack||$37|
Cetrimide Selective Agar is recommended for the selective isolation and identification of Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Features and Benefits
- Optically clear polystyrene
- For distortion free viewing.
- Reduces breakage during shipping.
- Stacking rings
- Polystyrene Petri plates feature raised rings for stacking ability and prevents sliding.
- Breathable Packaging
- Packaged in sleeves of 10 plates in a "breathable" bag that prevents buildup of condensation and excess moisture.