|Image||SKU||Description||Max Input Power||Electrical||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
||IH15A||Mid-Frequency Compact Induction Heater||15 kW||208-240V, 50/60Hz, 1-phase||1 Each||
||IH25A||Mid-Frequency Compact Induction Heater||25 kW||460V, 50/60Hz, 3-phase||1 Each||
The IH series mid-frequency induction heaters are designed to operate between 30 and 80 kHz. Mid-frequency heaters are excellent for small parts heating, cutting, diamond tool brazing, soldering copper plumbing fittings, auto parts heat-treating, annealing of stainless steel containers and more.
Mid-frequency induction heaters are the simplest in terms of design and implementation. With their low cost of ownership and maintenance, they are the most popular and reliable machines. The 15kW models are especially popular for their large power capacity and small footprint at an affordable price. This makes them standard equipment for many factories, labs and workshops where 230V AC is available.
Overvoltage protection: machine shuts down when input voltage is over 245V. Overvoltage light will turn on and buzzer will sound continuously. Alarm and light shut off automatically when voltage goes below 245V.
Overheat protection: if sensor detects heat radiator temperature is over 55°C, machine will shut down, overheat light will turn on and buzzer will sound continuously. Increase water pressure or lower water temperature until alarm goes off itself.
Overcurrent/malfunction protections: machine will shut down, indicator light turned on and buzzer sounds continuously if one of these situations occurs:
- One of the machine parts becomes overheated
- Interfering signal detected
- Short circuit between work pieces and induction coils
- Machine malfunctions
- Induction coils touching each other
- Input voltage is too low
Low water pressure protection: if water pressure goes below 29 PSI, machine will shut down, water protection light will turn on and buzzer will sound continuously.
- Always wear protective gear and goggles when operating the machine. Crucibles must be covered all the time during operation. Across International is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse.
- Do not run no-load operation for a long period of time, it might cause damage to the machine.
- Circulating water must be pure, clean and below 45°C.
- Machine must be grounded properly all the time during operation.
- Do NOT use single-turn coil if coil diameter is smaller than 4 inches, it will cause high frequency damage to the machine.
- Thread tape (or related material) is absolutely prohibited during installation of induction coils.
|Max. input current||32 A (40A single-phase circuit breaker required)||19 A (25A 3-phase circuit breaker required)|
|Power||208-240V, 50/60Hz, single-phase||460 VAC, 50/60Hz, three phase|
|Power distribution cord||8-gauge 3-conductor Max 40A (8/3 SOOW)||10-gauge 4-conductor Max 25A (10/4 SOOW for 3 PH system)|
|Output frequency||30-80 KHz||30-80 KHz|
|Heating/retaining current||200-600 A (displayed on control panel)||200-1000 A (displayed on control panel)|
|Max. oscillating power||15 KW||25 KW|
|Max input power||7 KW||15 KW|
|Heating/dwelling/cooling timers||1-99 seconds||1-99 seconds|
|Water pressure||≥ 29 PSI (0.2 Mpa) you may use tap water and water pump (>1/4HP & >240 Gph)||≥ 0.2 Mpa (29 PSI) you may use tap water and water pump (>1/4HP & >240 Gph)|
|Water flow||0.5-1.3 gallons (2-5 liters) per minute||0.5-1.3 gallones (2-5 liters) per minute|
|Induction coil||See detail specs below||See detail specs below|
|Weight||Unit: 40 Lb, shipping: 58 Lb||Unit: 60 Lb, shipping: 85 Lb|
|Size||Unit: 19 x 8 x 18", shipping: 21 x 13 x 22"||Unit: 23 x 9 x 18", shipping: 28 x 14 x 26"|
|Remote foot switch||7 feet||7 feet|
|Max. melting capacity||4 lb (gold, silver, copper), 1 lb (steel, aluminum)||7 lb (gold, silver, copper), 2 lb (steel, aluminum)|