|SKU||Description||Max Input Power||Max Input Current||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
|IHL25||Low-Frequency Induction Heater||25 kW||31 A||1 Each||
|IHL45||Low-Frequency Induction Heater||45 kW||55 A||1 Each||
|IHL70||Low-Frequency Induction Heater||70 kW||88 A||1 Each||
Note: These models are only available in 460-480 volt three-phase.
Across International's IHL series of low frequency induction heaters are good for a wide range of applications including deep heat penetration for full hardening processes, steel rod forging, tempering of pressing dies, pre-heating for welding, and melting of metal batches over 4 lbs. They are not limited to ferromagnetic materials, so nonferrous metals can also be used effectively.
There are three major components to the system: the power supply, the compensating capacitor/transformer and the induction coil/smelting crucible. Our heaters automatically adjust to the best resonant frequency in order to achieve the most efficient overall heating results based on our customer's requirements which include heat penetration, heating efficiency, operating noise and electromagnetic homogeneity.
- Dual-station with connection cables and hose let you separate the heater and controller up to seven feet, allow you to stay away from high temperature, dirty and corrosive environment and for a safer operation, or if you need to move the heater to your work pieces constantly during operation.
- Ease of use: just plug in the power and connect the water cooling system. Our simple instruction allows you to use the heater in 15 minutes.
- Relatively light weight, portable, instant heat and up to 90% energy savings.
- Precise control with digital output, frequency and current displays.
- Remote foot switch for safer operation.
- Dual automatic and manual modes.
- Custom coil design available (fixed coil or coil on a cable so it can be used like a wand)
- ISO 9001:2008 registered manufacturer.
- Overvoltage protection: machine shuts down when input voltage is over 495V. Overvoltage light will turn on and buzzer will sound continuously. Alarm and light shut off automatically when voltage goes below 495V.
- Overheat protection: if sensor detects heat radiator temperature is over 55°C, machine will shut down, overheat light will turn on and buzzer will sound continuously. Increase water pressure or lower water temperature until alarm goes off itself.
- Overcurrent/malfunction protections: machine will shut down, indicator light turned on and buzzer sounds continuously if one of these situations occurs:
- One of the machine parts becomes overheated
- Interfering signal detected
- Short circuit between work pieces and induction coils
- Machine malfunctions
- Induction coils touching each other
- Input voltage is too low
- Low water pressure protection: if water pressure goes below 29 PSI, machine will shut down, water protection light will turn on and buzzer will sound continuously.
- Always wear protective gear and goggles when operating the machine. Crucibles must be covered all the time during operation. Across International is not responsible for any injury or damage caused by misuse.
- Do not run no-load operation for a long period of time, it might cause damage to the machine.
- Circulating water must be pure, clean and below 45°C.
- Machine must be grounded properly all the time during operation.
- Do NOT use single-turn coil if coil diameter is smaller than 4 inches, it will cause high frequency damage to the machine.
- Thread tape (or related material) is absolutely prohibited during installation of induction coils.
Specifications for Across International Dual-Station Induction Heaters
|Max. input current||31 A (min. 40A 3-phase circuit breaker required)||55 A (min. 70A circuit breaker required)||88 A (110A 3-phase circuit breaker required)|
|Power||480 VAC 50/60Hz 3-phase||480 VAC 50/60Hz 3-phase||460 VAC 50/60Hz three phase|
|Output frequency||1-20 KHz||1-20 KHz||1-20 KHz|
|Output voltage||70-550 V||70-550 V||70-550 V|
|Max. oscillating/input power||25 KW||45 KW||70 KW|
|Duty cycle||100% (24 hours continuous use)||100% (24 hours continuous working)||100% (24 hours continuous working)|
|Air cooling||Rear fan||Rear fan||Rear fan|
|Water pressure||≥ 0.2 Mpa (29 PSI) you may use tap water and water pump (>1/4HP & >240 Gph)||≥ 0.2 Mpa (29 PSI) you may use tap water and water pump (>1/4HP & >240 Gph)||≥ 0.2 Mpa (29 PSI) you may use tap water and water pump (>1/4HP & >240 Gph)|
|Water flow||> 0.8 gallon (3 liters) per minute||> 1 gallon (4 liters) per minute||> 1.6 gallons (6 liters) per minute|
|Power supply dimensions (WxDxH)||10.5 x 22 x 18.5 in.||10.5 x 22 x 18.5 in.||30 x 16 x 34 in.|
|Connection cable length||7 feet||7 feet||7 feet|
Included with purchase
|IHL induction heater||1 set|
|Power cable btw power supply & capacitor||1 pc|
|Temp cable btw power supply & capacitor||1 pc|
|Water cooled cable btw capacitor & coil||1 pc|
|Remote on/off switch||1 pc|
|Stainless steel hose clamp||1 set|
|Operation manual||1 pc|