|Image||SKU||Description||Type||Max Input Power||Output Frequency||Electrical||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
||IHG06A1||High-Frequency Induction Heater||Combined unit||6.6 kW||100 to 500 kHz||208-240V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH||1 Each||
||IHG06A3||High-Frequency Induction Heater||Combined unit||6.6 kW||600 to 1100 kHz||208-240V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH||1 Each||
||IHG10||High-Frequency Induction Heater||Combined unit||10 kW||100 to 500 kHz||208-240V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH||1 Each||
||IHG20AB||High-Frequency Induction Heater||Split unit||20 kW||50 to 250 kHz||460V, 50/60Hz, 3-PH||1 Each||
||IHG30AB||High-Frequency Induction Heater||Split unit||30 kW||50 to 200 kHz||460V, 50/60Hz, 3-PH||1 Each||
The IHG series of high frequency induction heaters are among Across International's newest developments. These high-frequency units quickly heat most metals that weaker frequencies can't -- including aluminum and metal powders. Unique to these units is the ability to heat parts from a distance. The IHG series is ideal for annealing fine steel wires, quenching small precision shafts, brazing hard alloy saw blades, and melting metal powders.
- Rapidly heats and welds thin metal parts and blades
- Quickly melts small quantities of metallic materials
- Easy of use: just plug in the power and connect the water cooling system; provided instructions are simple! You'll be operational in 15 minutes
- Precise control with digital output, frequency, and current displays
- Remote foot switch for safer operation
- Dual modes: automatic and manual
- ISO 9001:2008 registered manufacturer
- One of the machine parts becomes overheated
- Interfering signal detected
- Short circuit between work pieces and induction coils
- Machine malfunctions
- Induction coils touching each other
- Input voltage is too low
- Always wear protective gear and goggles when operating the machine. Crucibles must be covered all the time during operation.
- Do not run no-load operation for a long period of time, it might cause damage to the machine.
- Circulating water must be pure, clean and below 45°C.
- Machine must be grounded properly all the time during operation.
- Thread tape (or related material) is absolutely prohibited during installation of induction coils.
Specifications for High-Frequency Induction Heaters
|Max. input current||30 A (40A 1-PH circuit breaker required)||30 A (40A 1-PH circuit breaker required)||45A (60A 1-PH circuit breaker required)||25A (31A 3-phase circuit breaker required)||38A (50A 3-phase circuit breaker required)|
|Power||208-240V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH||208-240V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH||208-240V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH||460 VAC, 50/60Hz, 3-PH||460 VAC, 50/60Hz, 3-PH|
|Output frequency||100-500 KHz||600-1100 KHz||100-500 KHz||50-250 KHz||50-200 KHz|
|Input power||6.6 KW||6.6 KW||10 KW||20 KW||30 KW|
|Duty cycle||80%||80%||80%||100%, 24-hour||100%, 24-hour|
|Air cooling||Rear fan||Rear fan||Rear fan||Rear fan||Rear fan|
|Water pressure||≥ 40 PSI (tap water OK)||≥ 40 PSI (tap water OK)||≥ 0.2 Mpa (29 PSI) tap water & water pump OK (>1/4HP & >240 Gph)||≥ 0.2 Mpa (29 PSI) tap water & water pump OK (>1/4HP & >240 Gph)||≥ 0.2 Mpa (29 PSI) tap water & water pump OK (>1/4HP & >240 Gph)|
|Water flow||> 0.8 gallon (3 liters) per minute||> 0.8 gallon (3 liters) per minute||> 1.4 gallons (5 liters) per minute||> 1.4 gallons (5 liters) per minute||> 1.4 gallons (5 liters) per minute|
|Weight||45 lbs||50 lbs||65 lbs||35 lbs (heater), 60 lbs (power supply)||50 lbs (heater), 60 lbs (power supply)|
|Remote foot switch||7 feet||7 feet||7 feet||7 feet||7 feet|
Included with purchase
|Induction heater with power supply||1 set|
|Remote switch||1 pc|
|Power cables||2 pcs|
|Power connector||1 pc|
|Data cables||3 pcs|
|Stainless steel hose clamp||1 set|
|Operation manual||1 pc|