|SKU||DESCRIPTION||QUANTITY||PRICE||ADD TO CART|
|W60||Potato Dextrose Agar, USP, deep fill, 15x100mm plate||10 Pack||
Potato Dextrose Agar (PDA), USP is recommended for the cultivation of yeast and mold, and for the inducement of sporulation in non-clinical samples. Potato Dextrose Agar (PDA), USP is formulated as outlined by the U.S. Pharmacopoeia for the preparation of test strains used in microbial enumeration tests.
Features and Benefits
- Optically clear polystyrene
- For distortion free viewing.
- Reduces breakage during shipping.
- Stacking rings
- Polystyrene Petri plates feature raised rings for stacking ability and prevents sliding.
- Breathable Packaging
- Packaged in sleeves of 10 plates in a "breathable" bag that prevents buildup of condensation and excess moisture.