SabDex (Sabouraud Dextrose) Agar, USP, for cultivation of yeast and fungi, 15x100mm plate, Hardy Diagnostics
|SKU||DESCRIPTION||QUANTITY||PRICE||ADD TO CART|
|W70||SabDex (Sabouraud Dextrose) Agar, USP, for cultivation of yeast and fungi, 15x100mm plate||10 Pack||$15||
Sabouraud Dextrose Agar is recommended for the isolation, cultivation, and maintenance of non-pathogenic and pathogenic species of fungi and yeasts, and meet the harmonized USP/EP/JP standards for the microbial examination of non sterile products.
Features and Benefits
- Optically clear polystyrene
- For distortion free viewing.
- Reduces breakage during shipping.
- Stacking rings
- Polystyrene Petri plates feature raised rings for stacking ability and prevents sliding.
- Breathable Packaging
- Packaged in sleeves of 10 plates in a "breathable" bag that prevents buildup of condensation and excess moisture.