Selective Strep Agar (COBA Medium), for the selective isolation of all species of Strep, 15x100mm plate, Hardy Diagnostics
|SKU||DESCRIPTION||QUANTITY||PRICE||ADD TO CART|
|A70||Selective Strep Agar (COBA Medium), 15x100mm plate||10 Pack||$17||
Selective Strep Agar is a selective medium recommended for use in the primary isolation of all Streptococcus species, including streptococcal groups A (S. pyogenes), B (S. agalactiae), C, D, F, G, and S. pneumoniae, especially from repiratory specimens. Contains 5% sheep blood from a veterinary supervised, controlled herd of donor animals. Blood is guaranteed to be from healthy antibiotic-free animals.
Features and Benefits
- Optically clear polystyrene
- For distortion free viewing.
- Reduces breakage during shipping.
- Stacking rings
- Polystyrene Petri plates feature raised rings for stacking ability and prevents sliding.
- Breathable Packaging
- Packaged in sleeves of 10 plates in a "breathable" bag that prevents buildup of condensation and excess moisture.