|Image||SKU||Description||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
||G60||Tryptic Soy Agar (TSA), USP, 15x100mm plate||10 Pack||
For use as a non-selective, general growth medium for the isolation and cultivation of microorganisms (bacteria, yeast, and fungi). Especially useful for performing colony counts. This medium is also recommended for use in the cultivation, storage, maintenance, and transportation of pure cultures of microorganisms.
Features and Benefits
- Optically clear polystyrene
- For distortion free viewing.
- Reduces breakage during shipping.
- Stacking rings
- Polystyrene Petri plates feature raised rings for stacking ability and prevents sliding.
- Breathable Packaging
- Packaged in sleeves of 10 plates in a "breathable" bag that prevents buildup of condensation and excess moisture.