XLD (Xylose Lysine Deoxycholate) Agar, USP, 15x100mm plate, Hardy Diagnostics
|Image||SKU||Description||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
||G65||XLD (Xylose Lysine Deoxycholate) Agar, USP, 15x100mm plate||10 Pack||$23|
XLD Agar, USP is recommended for use as a selective and differential medium for the isolation of gram-negative enteric pathogens. The U.S. Pharmacopeia National Formulary (USP) describes the use of XLD Agar for growth promotion and indication of Salmonella in the microbiological examination of nonsterile products.
Features and Benefits
- Optically clear polystyrene
- For distortion free viewing.
- Reduces breakage during shipping.
- Stacking rings
- Polystyrene Petri plates feature raised rings for stacking ability and prevents sliding.
- Breathable Packaging
- Packaged in sleeves of 10 plates in a "breathable" bag that prevents buildup of condensation and excess moisture.