|SKU||Description||Jacket||Electrical||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
|R20F.110||Ai R Series 20L Glass Filter Reactor System||Single||110V, 60Hz, 1-Phase||1 System||
The Ai R-series single/dual jacketed filter glass reactors are designed for synthetic reaction of different types of materials in a controlled temperature and vacuum environment, jacketed filter reactors can be used for single or multi-step reactions and filtrations in the same vessel, production and process scale peptide synthesis. Filter base eliminates material transfers and significantly reduces material losses.
Each Ai reactor features adjustable stirring speeds and a constant pressure feeding funnel that allows you to add material to the vessel at a uniform and controlled speed. The built-in condenser makes it possible to recover some materials, also at a controlled rate of speed.
- Filter reactors for single or multi-step reactions and filtrations in the same vessel, they also eliminate material transfers and reduce losses.
- Modular filter assembly can be easily detached for cleaning and filter paper replacement.
- Center downward drain port with angled drain grooves allows easy material drainage.
- All PTFE filter components ensure clean and long lifespan operations.
- Solvent-resistant PTFE on all sealing components ensures long time durability and operation.
- All glassware is hand-made from food grade high borosilicate glass that is heat/cold/corrosion-resistant.
- Adjustable stirring rate provides great torque or high speed.
- Patented PTFE stirring rod bearing for reliable and quiet operation.
- Optional multi-layer stirring blades for optimal reaction results.
- Wide range of temperature operations, from -110F to 400F.
- Large condenser cooling surface for exceptional condensation performance.
- Rugged stainless steel reinforced PTFE stirrer with anchored agitator, suitable for a wide range of viscous materials.
- Easily visual operation with digital speed and temperature displays.
- Heavy duty stainless steel supporting framework with lockable casters for mobility and stability. (whole support and glass vessel shipped pre-assembled)
- One year warranty and lifetime US-based parts, service, and support.
- ETL tested to UL and CSA standards, CE (optional)
Your safety is important to us! Please use caution when operating. Users of glass reaction equipment must take all necessary precautions to avoid contact with rotating parts, particularly entanglement of loose clothing, hair, necklaces, or other jewelry. Under these circumstances, the winding action of the rotating parts can draw the user(s) into the apparatus, resulting in breakage of glassware, burns, and/or chemical exposure. Extra caution must also be taken when operating with air-reactive materials, especially under vacuum. A leak can draw air into the apparatus and cause a violent reaction to occur.
|Electrical Requirements||110V 60Hz or 220V 50/60Hz, 1-Phase|
|Reaction Glass Vessel Capacity||5.3 gallons (20L)|
|Cooling/Heating Jacket Capacity||1.6 gallons (6L)|
|Filter Plate||OD of filter plate: 9 inches
Size of holes in the perforated PTFE support: 8 mm
|Glass Material||High borosilicate glass 3.3|
|Rotation Controller||Digital controller with variable frequency drive Rotation speed: 50 to 500 rpm|
|Maximum Jacket Pressure||4.4 psi or 0.03 MPa|
|Drain Port||ID of flange: 14 mm|
Material: 304 stainless steel with PTFE liner
|Glass Vessel Temperature Range||-110F to 400F|
|Vacuum Level||< 700 torrs|
|Vacuum Sealing||Glass and PTFE|
|Drain Port Ground Clearance||13 inches|
|Unit dimensions (WxDxH)||20 x 27 x 80"|
|Shipping Dimensions||24 x 75 x 31"|
|Shipping Weight||262 lbs|
|Compliance||ETL tested to UL and CSA standards, CE (optional)|
|Jacketed glass vessel (Single or Dual), lid (6 ports), clamps, and heavy-duty stainless steel stand with casters (shipped pre-assembled)||1 set|
|Glass vessel insulation jacket with openable viewing window (only for SINGLE JACKET REACTOR)||1 each|
|Rubber bumper (pre-assembled)||1 each|
|Lid gaskets (pre-assembled)||1 set|
|Upper and lower clamp set (preassembled)||1 set|
|Vertical condenser with dual cooling coils, 2 chilling fluid ports, and 1 vacuum port, glass||1 each|
|Glass condenser dispenser with drain port and PTFE open/close valve||1 each|
|Glass bottom drain port with PTFE open/close valve||1 each|
|Ai Quick Clamp Set W/o-ring||1 set|
|Glass vacuum valve (#34)||1 each|
|Glass material feeding funnel, lid, and PTFE open/close valve||1 set|
|Stirring motor controller with material temperature display||1 each|
|Stirring motor and motor support||1 set|
|Mechanical vacuum gauge with two 3/8" hose barb ports||1 each|
|Temperature probe with PTFE seal||1 each|
|PTFE stirring blades (1 blade for R10/R20 and 2 blades for R50), stainless steel rod with PTFE liner||1 each|
|Insulated hose with drain port & open/close valve||2 each|
|3/8" Stainless steel hose barb adapters||2 each|
|PTFE sealing tape||1 each|
|PTFE stirring rod positioner/bearing kit||1 set|
|Condenser dispenser connection kit||1 set|
|Large opening material feeding port kit||1 set|
|Bottom drain port sealing flange||1 each|
|Rubber-wrapped condenser dispenser support and condenser bracket||3 each|
|Chilling fluid connector x 2, vacuum connector x 1, Gaskets||3 each|
|Allen key (x 3) and backup inner hex set screws (6) and bolts (2)||1 set|
|Hose Clamps||5 each|
|Lower section filter assembly||1 set|
|PTFE hold down ring (pre-assembled on the filter)||1 each|
|Motor support rod w/nut||1 set|
|Motor Power Cord (110V or 220V)||1 each|
|Motor Shaft Universal Joint||1 each|
|Drainport filter plate adapter assembly||1 set|
|User's manual||1 each|