|SKU||Description||Jacket||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
|R100-A85T||Ai R Series 100L Glass Reactor Kit, with Chiller and Pump||Single||1 Kit||
|R100-A85T-UL||Ai R Series 100L Glass Reactor Kit, with Chiller and Pump, UL/CSA Certified||Single||1 Kit||
Ai R-series single jacketed glass reactors are designed for synthetic reaction of different types of materials in a controlled temperature and vacuum environment. Each reactor features adjustable stirring speeds and a constant pressure feeding funnel that allows you to add material to the vessel at a uniform and controlled speed. The built-in condenser makes it possible to recover some materials, also at a controlled rate of speed.
- Includes a FREE high quality thermo insulation jacket with open/close viewing window and top/bottom adjustable drawstrings, specially designed and made for Ai glass jacketed reactors. These jackets will extend chiller life, allow you to go down to a lower temperature, and also cut your utility bill.
- Solvent-resistant PTFE on all sealing components ensures long time durability and operation.
- All glassware is hand-made from food grade high borosilicate glass that is heat/cold/corrosion-resistant.
- Adjustable stirring rate provides great torque or high speed.
- Patented PTFE stirring rod bearing for reliable and quiet operation.
- Optional multi-layer stirring blades for optimal reaction results.
- Wide range of temperature operations, from -110°F to 400°F.
- Large condenser cooling surface for exceptional condensation performance.
- Rugged stainless steel reinforced PTFE stirrer with anchored agitator, suitable for a wide range of viscous materials.
- Easily visual operation with digital speed and temperature displays.
- Heavy duty stainless steel supporting framework with lockable casters for mobility and stability. (whole support and glass vessel shipped pre-assembled)
- One year warranty and lifetime US-based parts, service, and support.
Your safety is important to us! Please use caution when operating. Users of glass reaction equipment must take all necessary precautions to avoid contact with rotating parts, particularly entanglement of loose clothing, hair, necklaces, or other jewelry. Under these circumstances, the winding action of the rotating parts can draw the user(s) into the apparatus, resulting in breakage of glassware, burns, and/or chemical exposure. Extra caution must also be taken when operating with air-reactive materials, especially under vacuum. A leak can draw air into the apparatus and cause a violent reaction to occur.
|Reaction Glass Vessel Capacity||26 gallons (100L)|
|Cooling/Heating Jacket Capacity||8 gallons (30L)|
|Glass Material||High borosilicate glass 3.3|
|Rotation Controller||Digital controller with variable frequency drive
Rotation speed: 50 to 500 rpm
|Maximum Jacket Pressure||4.4 psi or 0.03 MPa|
|Drain Valve||Flush seal design with large opening and flat flange clamp|
|Agitator||Anchor design, type-304 stainless steel reinforced PTFE structure|
|Glass Vessel Temperature Range||-110°F to 400°F|
|Vacuum Level||< 700 torrs|
|Vacuum Sealing||Glass or PTFE|
|Drain Port Ground Clearance||13.5 inches|
|Reactor Dimensions (WxDxH)||28 x 42 x 95 in.|
|Shipping Dimensions||26 x 88 x 45 in.|
|Shipping Weight||390 lbs|
|Julabo PRESTO A85t 7L -85C to 250C system||1 Each|
|Julabo adapters, tubing and fluid
8890083 x 1. Pair, M30x1.5 f to NPT 3/4" male adapter
8890121 x 1. Pair, 90° elbow, M30x1.5 m/f
8890111 x 2. M30x1.5 m/m adapter
8930272 x 2. 1.5m triple insulated tubing, M30x1.5 f
8891414 x 4. 10L, Thermal P90, -90…+170 °C in
|ULVAC UDP 6 CFM 6 Torr diaphragm pump||1 Each|
|KF25 to 3/8" adapter||1 Each|
|White premium food grade silicone vacuum tubing||10 Feet|
|Glass 3/8" tee adatper||1 Each|
|Jacketed glass vessel, lid, clamps and heavy duty stainless steel stand with casters (shipped pre-assembled)||1 Set|
|Glass vessel insulation jacket with openable viewing window||1 Each|
|Vertical condenser with dual cooling coils, 2 chilling fluid ports and 1 vacuum port, glass||1 Set|
|Glass condenser dispenser with drain port and PTFE open/close valve||1 Set|
|Glass feeding funnel with PTFE open/close valve||1 Each|
|Glass receiving flask with PTFE open/close valve||1 Each|
|1" glass drain port with PTFE open/close valve||1 Each|
|Glass vacuum valve||6 Each|
|Stirring motor controller with material temperature display||1 Each|
|Stirring motor and motor support||1 Each|
|Mechanical vacuum gauge with two 3/8" hose barb ports||1 Each|
|Temperature probe with PTFE seal||1 Each|
|PTFE stirring blades, stainless steel rod with PTFE liner||1 Set|
|Insulated hose with drain port & open/close valve x 2
Stainless steel hose barb adapter x 2
|PTFE sealing tape||1 Each|
|PTFE stirring rod positioner/bearing kit||1 Sets|
|Condenser dispenser connection kit||1 Set|
|Large opening material feeding port kit||1 Set|
|Bottom drain port sealing clamp||1 Set|
|Rubber-wrapped condenser dispenser support and condenser bracket||3 Each|
|Chilling fluid connector x 2, vacuum connector x 1||3 Sets|
|Allen key and backup inner hex screws||1 Set|
|User's manual||1 Each|