|SKU||Description||Max Temperature||Tube OD||Electrical||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
|RTF1200.25||Compact Rotary Top-Open Tube Furnace, 1 Zone||1200 °C||25 mm||115V, 50/60Hz, 1~phase, 1,500 watts||1 Each||
|RTF1200.25-ETL||Compact Rotary Top-Open Tube Furnace, 1 Zone||1200 °C||25 mm||115V, 50/60Hz, 1~phase, 1,500 watts, ETL Listed||1 Each||
RTF1200 25mm OD compact top-open rotary tube furnaces feature spiral wire coils embedded in Mitsubishi (Japan) alumina fiber insulation. A double walled steel internal housing helps minimize heat loss to exterior surface. Furnace operation is controlled by a multi-segment digital controller.
- Compact, portable and lightweight design. Top-open furnace chamber for fast and easy tube access.
- Standard package includes set of stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with valves and pressure meter.
- Microprocessor based self-tuning PID control provides optimum thermal process with minimal overshoot.
- Multiple atmosphere processes in a single cycle are possible (ex: binder burn out in air and parts sintering under rough vacuum or inert gas environment.)
- Overheat protection shuts down the furnace if temperature is outside of acceptable range (refer to controller's manual) or when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctions.
- Power failure protection resumes furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is reestablished.
- Limit switch turns off furnace once top is open
Warning! NEVER fill furnace with explosive gases, including Hydrogen, Carbon Monoxide and Methane.
|Electrical requirements||115V, 50/60Hz, 1~phase, 1,500 watts|
|Tube||25mm OD x 700mm L, Quartz
* 2" diameter x 5" L in the center with baffle
|Maximum working temperature||1200°C (2 hours maximum continuous run time)|
|Constant working temperature||1100°C|
|Rotation speed||0 to 20 rpm|
|Constant working temperature under vacuum||1000°C|
|Rated vacuum pressure||0.001 Pa / 0.0075 millitorr / 0.00001 mbar|
|Rated positive pressure||0.02 MPa / 150 torr / 3 psi|
|Heating element type||Resistance coil wire|
|Thermo couple type||K|
|Refractory lining||Mitsubishi (Japan) 1500 grade fiber alumina|
|Temperature controller||Single PID, 30 segments|
|Maximum heating rate||< 30°C/min (recommended 15°C/min)|
|Heating zone length||8"|
|Temperature controller precision||+/- 1°C|
|Vacuum sealing flange kit||Stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with one vacuum gauge, two valves and four thermal ceramic blocks.|
|Gas inlet/outlet||1/4" hose barb with 1/4" BSPP (British standard parallel pipe)|
|Unit dimensions||23 x 14 x 17.5" (WxDxH) without tube|
|Unit weight||140 Lb|
|RTF1200 25mm OD top-open rotary tube furnace||1 pc|
| Quartz tube 25mm OD x 700mm L
* 2" diameter x 5" L in the center with baffles
|Stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges w/ pressure meter||1 set|
|Stainless steel hook||1 pc|
|Thermal block||1 set|
|Spare fuse||2 pcs|
|Thermal gloves||1 pair|
|Furnace Operation Manual||1 ea|