STF1200 50x600mm (ODxlength) portable top-open tube furnaces feature spiral wire coils embedded in Mitsubishi (Japan) alumina fiber insulation. A double walled steel internal housing helps minimize heat loss to exterior surface. Furnace operation is controlled by a 30-segment digital controller. All our furnaces are CE compliant.
- Compact, portable and lightweight design.
- Top-open furnace chamber for fast and easy tube access.
- Standard package includes set of stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with valves and pressure meter.
- Microprocessor based self-tuning PID control provides optimum thermal process with minimal overshoot.
- Multiple atmosphere processes in a single cycle are possible (ex: binder burn out in air and parts sintering under rough vacuum or inert gas environment.)
- Long life type K thermocouple.
- Overheat protection shuts down the furnace if temperature is outside of acceptable range (refer to controller's manual) or when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctions.
- Power failure protection resumes furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is reestablished.
NEVER fill furnace with explosive gases, including Hydrogen, Carbon Monoxide and Methane.
||115V, 50/60Hz, 1~phase, 1500 watts
||50mm OD x 600mm L, Quartz
|Maximum working temperature
||1200°C (2 hours maximum continuous run time
|Constant working temperature
|Minimum working temperature
|Constant working temperature under vacuum
|Rated vacuum pressure
||0.001 Pa / 0.0075 millitorr / 0.00001 mbar
|Heating element type
||Resistance coil wire
|Thermo couple type
||Mitsubishi (Japan) 1500-grade fiber alumina
||UDIAN 30-segment, single PID
|Maximum heating rate
||< 30°C / min
|Heating zone length
|Constant temperature zone length
|Temperature controller precision
|Vacuum sealing flange kit
||Stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with one vacuum gauge, two valves and four thermal ceramic blocks.
||1/4" hose barb with 1/4" BSPT (British Standard Pipe Thread)
||21 x 32 x 26" (WxDxH) without tube