|SKU||Description||Capacity||Temperature Range||Electrical||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
|AT160-UL.110||Vacuum Oven, 6 Shelves, SST Tubing, UL/CSA Certified||16 cu ft||ambient to 100°C (200°F)||110V, 60Hz||1 Each||
|AT160-UL.220||Vacuum Oven, 6 Shelves, SST tubing, UL/CSA Certified||16 cu ft||ambient to 100°C (200°F)||220V, 50/60Hz||1 Each||
The Ai AccuTemp 16 cu ft vacuum ovens are UL/CSA certified. Require by by many municipalities, this certification also provides a higher standard of equipment safety and lifespan. Also standard is the secondary over-temp protection dial, the 2.5X larger internal tubing for a quicker vacuum purge and release, and a secondary door handle to provide a better sealing on the door gasket. Units are available in 110V or 220V and are backed by a 2-year warranty.
The AccuTemp-160 series digital vacuum oven features a gigantic 16 cubic feet easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large 3/4" tempered glass safety window. With our new internal shelf heating technology, each shelf in these ovens has its own heater, in-shelf temperature sensor and temperature controller, together with great thermal-conductive aluminum and our new low proportional controller technologies, the result is perfect uniformity, accurate temperature, super-fast heating rates, minimum heat loss/exterior temperature and very low power consumption.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is 100% quality controlled.
Note: it's important to never leave your oven unattended while operating. We are not responsible for any loss of material inside of the oven.
- KF25 inlet filter keeps your oven clean at all time (included with oven purchase).
- Six well thermo-conductive aluminum heated shelves with individual in-shelf temperature sensor, heater and digital temperature controller.
- All stainless steel internal vacuum tubing and compression fittings that holds vacuum 10 times longer and deeper than with rubber tubing. They also provide you the most sanitary working environment, while last for decades without maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge ensures the most accurate and stable measurements.
- Built-in secondary over-temp dial for added protection.
- Adjustable vacuum and vent port with needle valves gives you control over vacuum and vent rates, while also largely enhanced durability.
- 3rd gen low proportional gain temperature controller keeps your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C.
- Built-in white LED lights
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 3/4" tempered safety glass.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- Built-in station-able swivel casters with locks for ultra-portability.
- All ovens shipped from Nevada or New Jersey locations for quick delivery, and come with one year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
|Electrical||110V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1500 watts
220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 6.8A, 1500 watts
|Heaters||250 watts x 6, built into 6 aluminum shelves, for the fastest, most energy efficient and uniform heating.|
|Chamber Dimensions||25.6 x 30 x 35.5" (WxDxH)|
|Chamber Material||Stainless steel|
|Chamber Capacity||16 cubit feet|
|Temperature Controller||3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display|
|Temperature Range||ambient to 100°C (200°F)|
|Temperature Accuracy||+/- 1°F|
|Temperature Uniformity||+/- 5% of setpoint|
|Timer Range||1 to 9999 minutes|
|Ultimate Vacuum Level||better than 500 microns/millitorrs
(may vary based on your altitude)
|Vacuum Gauge Range||0 to 30 inch mercury|
|Vacuum Port||KF25 flange x 1|
|Vent Port||5/8" hose barb x 1|
|Weight||Unit: 710 Lbs, shipping: 985 Lbs|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||Unit: 33 x 37 x 52"
Shipping: 46 x 39 x 60"
|Heated Shelves||6 non-removable aluminum shelves, 25 x 29.25 inches (WxD) each|
|Optional Stackable Shelves||25 x 29.25 x 2.375 inches (WxDxH)|
|Shelves Maximum Area||731 x 6 = 30 sq ft or 4386 sq inch
(731 x 12 = 60 sq ft or 8772 sq inch with 6 optional stackable shelves)
|Distance Between Shelves||5 inches
(2.375 inches with 6 optional stackable shelves)
|Observation Window||1/2" tempered safety glass|
|Safety||Built-in circuit breaker, controller overheat protection, secondary over-temp protection dial|
|In-Door Lights||White LED|
|Compliance||UL (E482564), CSA, CE|