|SKU||DESCRIPTION||CAPACITY||TEMPERATURE RANGE||ELECTRICAL||QUANTITY||PRICE||ADD TO CART|
|AT75A-UL.110||Vacuum Oven, 5 Heated Shelves, SST Tubing/Valves, UL/CSA Certified||7.5 cu ft||ambient to 480°F||110V, 60Hz||1 Each||
|AT75A-UL.220||Vacuum Oven, 5 Heated Shelves, SST Tubing/Valves, UL/CSA Certified||7.5 cu ft||ambient to 480°F||220V, 50/60Hz||1 Each||
The Ai AccuTemp 7.5 cu ft vacuum ovens are UL/CSA certified, this certification is required by many municipalities, and it also provides a higher standard of equipment safety and lifespan. Also come standard is the secondary over-temp protection dial, stainless steel tubing, stainless steel vacuum & vent valve, oil-filled vacuum gauge, and two year warranty. With our new internal shelf heating technology, each shelf in these ovens has its own heater, in-shelf temperature sensor and temperature controller, together with great thermal-conductive aluminum and our new low proportional controller technologies, the result is perfect uniformity, accurate temperature, super-fast heating rates, minimum heat loss/exterior temperature and very low power consumption.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is 100% quality controlled.
Important! Never leave your oven unattended while operating.
- All stainless steel internal tubing provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- Five aluminum heating shelves with individual in-shelf temperature sensor, heater and digital temperature controller.
- 3rd gen low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 3/4" tempered safety glass.
- 3" thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure's outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- Built-in station-able swivel casters with locks for ultra-portability.
- For improved temperature tracking, run the auto-tune procedure as outlined in the manual.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery, and come with two year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
|Electrical||110V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1500 watts
220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 6.8A, 1500 watts
|Heaters||300 watts x 5, built into 5 aluminum shelves, for the fastest, most energy efficient and uniform heating.|
|Chamber Dimensions||22 x 23.5 x 25" (WxDxH)|
|Chamber Material||Stainless steel|
|Chamber Capacity||7.5 cubic feet|
|Temperature Controller||3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display|
|Temperature Range||ambient to 480°F|
|Temperature Accuracy||+/- 1°F|
|Temperature Uniformity||+/- 5% of setpoint|
|Timer Range||1 to 9999 minutes|
|Warm-up Time||to 100°F: 45 minutes
to 480°F: 2 hours 15 minutes
|Ultimate Vacuum Level||better than 500 microns/millitorrs
(may vary based on your altitude)
|Vacuum Gauge Range||0 to 30 inch mercury|
|Vacuum Port||KF25 flange x 1|
|Vent Port||3/8" hose barb|
|Weight||Unit: 410 Lbs, shipping: 630 Lbs|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||Unit: 35 x 31 x 38"
Shipping: 38 x 35 x 43"
|Heated Shelves||5 non-removalbe aluminum shelves, 22 x 23.25" (WxD) each|
|Optional Stackable Shelves||22 x 23.25 x 2.25" (WxDxH)|
|Shelves Maximum Area||512 x 5 = 18 sq ft or 2560 inch2
(512 x 10 = 36 sq ft or 5120 inch2 with 5 optional stackable shelves)
|Distance Between Shelves||4.5 inches
(2.25 inches with 5 optional stackable shelves)
|Observation Window||1/2" tempered safety glass|
|Safety||Built-in circuit breaker, controller overheat protection, secondary over-temp protection dial|
|In-Door Lights||White LED|
|Compliance||UL (E482564), CSA, CE|