|Image||SKU||Description||Capacity||Temperature Range||Electrical||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
||AT09-UL.110||Vacuum Oven, 5 Sided Heating & SST Tubing/Valves||0.9 cu ft||Ambient to 480 °F||110V, 60Hz, 1-PH, 1500W, UL/CSA Certified||1 Each||
||AT19-UL.110||Vacuum Oven, 5 Sided Heating, SST Tubing/Valves||1.9 cu ft||Ambient to 480 °F||110V, 60Hz, 1-PH, 1500W, UL/CSA Certified||1 Each||
||AT19-UL.220||Vacuum Oven, 5 Sided Heating, SST Tubing/Valves||1.9 cu ft||Ambient to 480 °F||220V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH, 1500W, UL/CSA Certified||1 Each||
The Accutemp vacuum ovens are UL/CSA certified, this certification is required by many municipalities, and it also provides a higher standard of equipment safety and lifespan. Also come standard are the secondary over-temp protection dial, all stainless steel tubing/compression fittings, stainless steel vacuum/vent valve, oil-filled vacuum gauge, 5 sided pad heating technology and two year warranty. The thermal-conductive aluminum pan shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity inside the chamber, while our 4th gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature accurate.
AccuTemp series digital vacuum ovens feature an easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large dual-layer tempered glass safety window and small footprint. These ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is 100% quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our facilities.
Attention: Before initial use, run oven at 400°F without vacuum for 15 minutes to burn off any residue that may have been introduced during the manufacturing process.
IMPORTANT! NEVER LEAVE YOUR OVEN UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING. Across International is not responsible for any loss of material inside of the oven.
- All stainless steel internal tubing & compression fittings provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- Five-sided pad heating technology and aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity and faster heating rates (25% faster in our lab test).
- Adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port.
- 4th gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature accurate.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 1/2" tempered safety glass.
- 3" thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure's outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery, and come with two year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from Across International engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
|Capacity||0.9 cu ft||1.9 cu ft||1.9 cu ft|
|Chamber Dimensions||12" x 12" x 11"||16.5" x 14.5" x 14"||16.5" x 14.5" x 14"|
|Chamber Material||Stainless steel||Stainless steel||Stainless steel|
|Heating Capacity||5-sided heating (left 350W, right 350W, top 220W, bottom 480W, back 100W)||5-sided heating (left 350W, right 350W, top 220W, bottom 480W, back 100W)||5-sided heating (left 350W, right 350W, top 220W, bottom 480W, back 100W)|
|Controller||3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display||3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display||3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display|
|Temperature Range||Ambient to 480 °F||Ambient to 480 °F||Ambient to 480 °F|
|Display||Fahrenheit or Celsius||Fahrenheit or Celsius||Fahrenheit or Celsius|
|Temperature Uniformity||+/- 5% of setpoint||+/- 5% of setpoint||+/- 5% of setpoint|
|Timer Range||1 to 9999 minutes||1 to 9999 minutes||1 to 9999 minutes|
|Heat-Up Time||40 mins to 100 °F||45 mins to 100 °F||45 mins to 100 °F|
|Ultimate Vacuum||> 500 microns/millitorrs||> 500 microns/millitorrs||> 500 microns/millitorrs|
|Vacuum Gauge Range||0 to 30 in Hg||0 to 30 in Hg||0 to 30 in Hg|
|Vacuum Connection||KF25 flange x 1||KF25 flange x 1||KF25 flange x 1|
|Racks Included||4 aluminum shelves||5 aluminum shelves||5 aluminum shelves|
|Max Rack Capacity||8 shelves||10 shelves||10 shelves|
|Rack Size||11.5" x 11.25"||16" x 14.25" (228 x 10 = 16 sq ft or 2,280 sq in)||16" x 14.25" (228 x 10 = 16 sq ft or 2,280 sq in)|
|Warranty||2 Years||2 Years||2 Years|
|Electrical||110V, 60Hz, 1-PH, 1500W, UL/CSA Certified||110V, 60Hz, 1-PH, 1500W, UL/CSA Certified||220V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH, 1500W, UL/CSA Certified|
|Safety Certifications||UL/CSA Certified (E482564), CE||UL/CSA Certified (E482564), CE||UL/CSA Certified (E482564), CE|
|Weight||90 lbs||140 lbs||140 lbs|
|Dimensions||23.4" W x 20" D x 19" H||28" W x 20" D x 21.75" H||28" W x 20" D x 21.75" H|
|Shipping Weight||175 lbs||240 lbs||240 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||29" W x 29" D x 29" H||32" W x 28" D x 29" H||32" W x 28" D x 29" H|