|Image||SKU||Description||Capacity||Temperature Range||Electrical||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
||AT50X-UL.110||Ai 5 Sided Heating Vacuum Oven||5 cu ft||Ambient to 480 °F||110V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH, 3000W, UL/CSA Certified||1 Each||
||AT50X-UL.220||Ai 5 Sided Heating Vacuum Oven||5 cu ft||Ambient to 480 °F||220V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH, 3000W, UL/CSA Certified||1 Each||
||AT75X-UL.220||Ai 5 Sided Heating Vacuum Oven||7.5 cu ft||Ambient to 480 °F||220V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH, 4600W, UL/CSA Certified||1 Each||
The Ai 5 sided wall-heating vacuum ovens, come standard with secondary over-temp protection dial, stainless steel tubing, stainless steel vacuum & vent valve, oil-filled vacuum gauge, and two year warranty. With our new internal shelf heating technology, each shelf in these ovens has its own heater, in-shelf temperature sensor and temperature controller, together with great thermal-conductive aluminum and our new low proportional controller technologies, the result is perfect uniformity, accurate temperature, super-fast heating rates, minimum heat loss/exterior temperature and very low power consumption.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our warehouses.
- KF25 inlet filter keeps your oven clean at all time (included with oven purchase).
- All stainless steel internal tubing provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- 3rd gen low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 3/4" tempered safety glass.
- 3" thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure's outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- Built-in station-able swivel casters with locks for ultra-portability.
- For improved temperature tracking, run the auto-tune procedure as outlined in the manual.
- UL/CSA certified.
IMPORTANT! NEVER LEAVE YOUR OVEN UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING. Across International is not responsible for any loss of material inside of the oven.
|Capacity||5 cu ft||5 cu ft||7.5 cu ft|
|Chamber Dimensions||19.75" x 21.5" x 19.75"||19.75" x 21.5" x 19.75"||22" x 23.5" x 25"|
|Chamber Material||Stainless steel||Stainless steel||Stainless steel|
|Heating Capacity||5-sided heating (left 600W, right 600W, top 600W, bottom 600W, back 200W x 3)||5-sided heating (left 600W, right 600W, top 600W, bottom 600W, back 200W x 3)||5-sided heating (left 900W, right 900W, top 900W, bottom 900W, back 250W x 4)|
|Controller||3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display||3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display||3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display|
|Temperature Range||Ambient to 480 °F||Ambient to 480 °F||Ambient to 480 °F|
|Display||Fahrenheit or Celsius||Fahrenheit or Celsius||Fahrenheit or Celsius|
|Temperature Uniformity||+/- 7% of setpoint||+/- 7% of setpoint||+/- 7% of setpoint|
|Timer Range||1 to 9999 minutes||1 to 9999 minutes||1 to 9999 minutes|
|Heat-Up Time||45 minutes to 100 °F; 2 hours 15 minutes to 480 °F||45 minutes to 100 °F; 2 hours 15 minutes to 480 °F||45 minutes to 100 °F; 2 hours 15 minutes to 480 °F|
|Ultimate Vacuum||> 500 microns/millitorrs||> 500 microns/millitorrs||> 500 microns/millitorrs|
|Vacuum Gauge Range||0 to 30 in Hg||0 to 30 in Hg||0 to 30 in Hg|
|Vacuum Connection||KF25 flange x 1||KF25 flange x 1||KF25 flange x 1|
|Racks Included||7 shelves||7 shelves||9 shelves|
|Max Rack Capacity||14 shelves (39.3 sq ft or 5,660 sq in)||14 shelves (39.3 sq ft or 5,660 sq in)||18 shelves (61.8 sq ft or 8,901 sq in)|
|Rack Size||19.25" W x 21" D x 0.5" H||19.25" W x 21" D x 0.5" H||21.75" W x 23" D x 0.5" H|
|Warranty||2 Years||2 Years||2 Years|
|Electrical||110V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH, 3000W, UL/CSA Certified||220V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH, 3000W, UL/CSA Certified||220V, 50/60Hz, 1-PH, 4600W, UL/CSA Certified|
|Safety Certifications||UL/CSA Certified||UL/CSA Certified||UL/CSA Certified|
|Weight||410 lbs||410 lbs||410 lbs|
|Dimensions||32.25" W x 28" D x 30" H||32.25" W x 28" D x 30" H||34.5" W x 30" D x 35.5" H|
|Shipping Weight||630 lbs||630 lbs||630 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||38" W x 37" D x 38" H||38" W x 37" D x 38" H||41" W x 40" D x 46" H|