|SKU||Description||Capacity||Electrical||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
|SE130||Ai SolventVap Rotary Evaporator Motorized & Manual Lift||50 L||220V 50/60Hz single phase, 29A, 6400 watts, UL/CSA Certified||1 Each||
|SE130-CE||Ai SolventVap Rotary Evaporator Motorized & Manual Lift||50 L||220V 50/60Hz single phase, 29A, 6400 watts, UL/CSA/CE Certified||1 Each||
Ai SolventVap 50L series rotary evaporators are now ETL tested to UL/CSA standards, this certification is required by many municipalities, and it also provides a higher standard of equipment safety and lifespan. SolventVap comes standard with vertical glassware and digital temperature/rotation control, while its optimized bath volume allows for rapid heat-up times. The condenser unit has specially designed glass tubes that utilize surface area extremely efficiently. That’s why our SolventVap evaporators consistently deliver reliable and reproducible process results that are usually reserved for more costly systems. Another important aspect of the SolventVap is the safety features, which includes dry-run protection, water bath over-temperature shut-off protection, and fuse protection.
Rotary evaporator features a specially designed motor and worm gear, which provides constant rotation at speeds from 10 to 180 rpm. As the flask containing the solvent is rotated, it continually transfers a thin layer of liquid over the entire inner surface. This gives a very large surface area for evaporation, which is caused by the gentle heating from the water bath. The rotating system is fitted with a special seal that allows the apparatus to be placed under vacuum, effectively reducing the boiling point of the solvents and removing the vapor phase, making the process much more efficient. Each unit is also equipped with an easy-to-use vacuum release and a continuous feed system, which allows solvent to be constantly drawn into the rotating flask without needing to stop the operation.
Digital water bath operates from ambient temperature to 99°C (210°F) with PID temperature control stepping at 0.1°C increments. Heating coils are located directly inside the pan for the most efficient heating possible. A built-in overheat protector will shut down power, should the controller fail.
Standard Glassware Set includes 13.2 gallon (50 liters) round-bottomed evaporating flask, 5.28 gallon (20 liters) round-bottomed receiving flask, and vertical condenser. Rotary evaporators with vertical glass condenser are great for distillation of solvents with higher boiling points.
- UL 61010-1 and CSA C22.2 certified, standard
- Dual receiving flasks, standard
- Condenser insulation sleeves increase safety by protecting lab personnel from injury, in case of shattered glass caused by thermal shock. They also protect glassware and increase cooling efficiency
- Water bath cover enhances safety by protecting evaporating flask and the material inside; it gives you uniform temperature inside evaporation flask as well as energy saving by reducing heat loss. It also creates a better lab environment by preventing heat and humidity from escaping.
- Swivel casters can be adjusted for rotovap to stand securely on uneven floor.
- Come standard with a stainless steel 50L evaporating flask carrier with silicone cushions, custom made for Ai 50L SolventVap series rotary evaporators. This carrier can be placed on top of our 50L SolventVap's water bath for easy loading and unloading, or used as a flask stand.
- Solvent-resistant PTFE and FKM gaskets, ensuring long time operation.
- Specialized motor with extremely compact, intermeshed worm and worm gear provides precise driving for very quiet, vibration-free operation.
- Downward-condensing vacuum connection design ensures safe vacuum operation.
- Motorized water bath lifting for precise control.
- Additional manual water bath lift provides you peace of mind in case of power failure.
- Easy, straight-forward visual operation with digital speed and temperature display.
- PID temperature controller ensures accurate temperature control is maintained.
- One year warranty on rotary evaporator except glassware and all sealing gaskets.
Your safety is important to us! Please use caution when operating. Users of glass reaction equipment must take all necessary precautions to avoid contact with rotating parts, particularly entanglement of loose clothing, hair, necklaces, or other jewelry. Under these circumstances, the winding action of the rotating parts can draw the user(s) into the apparatus, resulting in breakage of glassware, burns, and/or chemical exposure. Extra caution must also be taken when operating with air-reactive materials, especially under vacuum. A leak can draw air into the apparatus and cause a violent reaction to occur.
|Glass Material||High borosilicate glass 3.3|
|Evaporating Flask||Capacity||50 Liters (13.2 gallon or 1.8 cu ft)|
|Maximum Load||Not to exceed 60% of the flask's capacity|
|Sealing Flange||4.9" diameter|
|Rotation Speed||10 to 110 rpm|
|Evaporating Speed||2 gallon/hour (water), 4 gallon/hour (alcohol)|
|Receiving Flask||5.28 gallon (20 liters or 0.7 cu ft)|
|Condenser||Glassware||Main + auxiliary triple-circulating cold traps, vertical|
|Chilling Fluid Connection||3/8" hose barb x 4 (2 on main + 2 on auxiliary)|
|Condensing Surface, Main Condenser||11,500 cm2 or 12.4 sq ft|
|Condensing Surface, Auxiliary condenser||4,000 cm2 or 4.3 sq ft|
|Working Environment||5 to 95°F|
|Water Bath||Temperature Range||ambient to 99°C (210°F)|
|Dimensions||22.1" diameter x 12.2" height|
|Media||distilled water only|
|Max. Water Level||not to exceed 1" from the top rim of the bath|
|Number of Heaters||three|
|Lifting||Motorized + manual|
|Maximum Lifting Distance||9 inches|
|Vacuum||Ultimate Vacuum Level||< 3 torrs|
|Sealing||PTFE + FKM gaskets|
|Connection||3/8" hose barb x 1|
|Safety||Dry-run, over-temp shut-off, built-in circuit breakers|
|Unit Dimensions (WxDxH)||52 x 30 x 92" (fully assembled)|
|Shipping Dimensions (WxDxH)||46 x 28 x 58" (Evaporator), 41 x 34 x 32" (glassware)|
|Shipping Weight||525 Lbs|
|Electrical Requirements||220V 50/60Hz single phase, 29A, 6400 watts (rotation speed: 400 watts)|
|Ai SolventVap 13-gallon rotary evaporator and water bath||1 Each|
|Vapor filtering bottle||1 Each|
|Vertical main (1) and auxiliary condensers (1), glass||2 Each|
|50L/1.8 cu ft round shaped evaporating flask, glass||1 Each|
|20L dual receiving flask||1 Set|
|Three-way tee vapor buffering flask, glass||1 Each|
|Glass vapor duct with seal (pre-installed)||1 Each|
|PTFE vacuum sealing kit (pre-installed)||2 Each|
|Receiving flask glass vacuum port with PTFE open/close valve, glass||2 Each|
|Glass material feeding tube with PTFE open/close valve and PTFE extension feeding hose||1 Each|
|Stainless steel pole and mechanical vacuum gauge||2 Each|
|Rubber-wrapped support and bracket||4 Each|
|Flask quick clamp with PTFE centering ring||7 Sets|
|GL18 connector||5 Each|
|Evaporating flask cap spanner||1 Each|
|Allen key and inner hex screws||1 Set|
|NEMA L6-30 30A 250V power plug||Installed on rotovap|
|Ai 50L stainless steel flask carrier / stand||1 Each|
|Ai plexiglass bath cover for SolventVap 50L||1 Each|